GreaseSpot Cafe

Merry Christmas to the WayGB!

Galatians 5:1 "Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage."

So Jesus wasn't born in December, so what? Look around at where you are and what is left of the ministry you once loved. The rest of the Christian world assembled puts aside their differences this time of the year and gives thanks to God.

Hell, even the French and the Germans stopped World War I on this day.

How in the world does skulking about here help anyone? If we cannot convince you on this day of days, I can only think of one other thing to say:

If people's lives in your ministry hang in the balance of your spying, how vulnerable are your own lives to the tiniest whim of those above you? After all, soldiers are taken prisoner. Spies get shot.

Give it up, refuse to be a pawn of the inner circle. It's never too late to serve God instead of man. Christ never went around just waiting to trip up the faithful. How then can you be operating the Christ in you by doing this?

Just stand up and say, "no more."

God bless you all, and deliver you from those who would speak falsely for Him, in the name of Jesus Christ.

Merry Christmas,

Zixar

Romans 12:14-21

14 Ask God to bless those who persecute you--yes, ask him to bless, not to curse. 15 Be happy with those who are happy, weep with those who weep. 16 Have the same concern for everyone. Do not be proud, but accept humble duties. Do not think of yourselves as wise.

17 If someone has done you wrong, do not repay him with a wrong. Try to do what everyone considers to be good. 18 Do everything possible on your part to live in peace with everybody. 19 Never take revenge, my friends, but instead let God's anger do it. For the scripture says, "I will take revenge, I will pay back, says the Lord." 20 Instead, as the scripture says: "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him a drink; for by doing this you will make him burn with shame." 21 Do not let evil defeat you; instead, conquer evil with good.

TEV

God bless you WayGB. I hope you get healed. May you realize what true service is. It is not self promotion. It is not vaunting yourselves above your brothers and sisters in Christ. My prayer in the name of Jesus Christ is that you will learn what real service to God's people is this coming year.