GreaseSpot Cafe

Because YOUR special!

cheranne

I was watching a show on Special Forces and there training of those who make it and those who do not.

Reminding me of the whole Way Fantasyland ,how we are God's Best, and Yada yada yada,the hoops we jump through from day 1 around a Way meeting.

First it is the class .....the green cards//sign it make a committiment and it never ever stops!

When it all came down to it and I felt so bad cause I did not could not would not any longer be a part of this "special team called The Way International" and felt I had failed

God!!!

I wish I could have forseen down the road how GOD was guiding me OUT of The Way International!

Yes! God knew my heart and what I could not see and when I was basically wanting to die

in the arms of Jesus for (feeling like I had betrayed Him as Judas with a kiss for leaving

this "special elite group of People )running a buisness.(mind you)

This Biblical Reseach was a joke! Like ....watching Dora the Explorer to learn Spanish

but to communicate as a linquist on the battlefield in a life and death situation.

Just as I thought God was bringing people to show me The Way! God was putting signs left

and right during my whole journey trying to show me Truth...and that The Way International

was going round and round in a circle chasing there own tail!

The battlefiled was the mind and the "renewed mind" was the key,and if I was a horse they

would have just put frickin BLINDERS on me.

Special little headgames! All this taken on some big board game in the mind of Weirwille

I bet this sick fother mucker got a kick outta telling people "Your The Best"

(tongue in cheek) Oh Bur cheranne, we were the best......at gullibility! We were the best at tossing money in the coffers. We(well some of us, including myself) were the best at ignoring what others were saying. (now it sorta makes me sick)

Things were way (pun intended) different under "the loy". But that is another story.

• 2 weeks later...