GreaseSpot Cafe

b.g. leonard

I'm curious if anyone or who knows someone personal has takes b.g. leonard "Gifts of the Spirit Course" as well the full bible course? Looks like they have a new DVD with 17 topics and everything else is on tape. It would be nice if were in digital format. Here is a link to there site. http://www.ctcoftexas.com/index.html Wondering if it would be worth looking into the orginal source.

I'm curious if anyone or who knows someone personal has takes b.g. leonard "Gifts of the Spirit Course" as well the full bible course? Looks like they have a new DVD with 17 topics and everything else is on tape. It would be nice if were in digital format. Here is a link to there site. http://www.ctcoftexas.com/index.html Wondering if it would be worth looking into the orginal source.

Yes, there are posters here who have taken B.G.'s class. I'm not one of them, though.

Edited by waysider

• 14 years later...

I have been looking for teaching by BG Leonard and every time I Googled his name I ended up here. :)
I was not familiar with the Way, aside from hearing the name, prior.

I am really most interested in somehow accessing Rev. Leonard's teaching on the gifts of the Spirit, which is why I kept on ending up here.

Does anyone know anywhere on-line to access either the original Leonard or copied (?) teachings on the gifts of the Spirit?

Thanks, all!

Hoo boy! That's a big old can of worms. Wierwille's teachings on the subject are really just..ahem ..."borrowed" Leonard teachings, oftentimes word for word and line by line. The bigger question is: Why bother?