GreaseSpot Cafe

The Cult Of Zero

I feel a new revelation coming on. Usually I don't dream at all then suddenly I get flooded by imagery that I need to write it down. They are different than normal dreams. They are spiritual in nature. I just thought I might alert you all that I might start spouting out revelation again. I wonder where the spirit is going to take me next.

I had a dream that I journeyed to the country of Norway, the land of my forefathers. It had the earmarks of a vision. I am sure that probably then next time I sleep it will arrive more fully.

Be it stone tablets, secret codices of hidden knowledge or long lost epistles, I feel it is already in my head.

How does revelation fit in with zero if zero represents silence? I wish interested parties could come with me on this journey. They are quite remarkable to behold.

The midnight sun has awakened me to hear its voice. Holy Holy Holy...

Edited by DrWearWord

Wow, I fell asleep tonight and the exact moment I fell asleep I was back in Norway... Weird huh? I was filled with this "olden feeling" that touched my heart. The world seemed to be shaded in the color sepia. I seemed to be wandering freely in some familiar countryside. I felt the presence of a benevolent charismatic woman... Then I saw a cage with wheels like a lion's cage with bars from a kirkos Gr. (circus/zero/circle/ring) then I woke up.

Something is a brew... (I gotta stop eating late at night)

:)

Edited by DrWearWord

"Nothing new under the sun..."

Nothing = zero

New = zero (beginning)

Under = Zero (zero resides "under" all values)

The sun = zero (a sphere)

What could be the purpose of mentioning zero four times in one verse?

Also Thought,

Another unrelated thought, Either God is ambiguous or the word does not fit like a hand in a glove and certain scriptures are erroneous.

• 2 weeks later...

I do not understand, you are a cult that is before page 1, of the bible?

Maybe the word does fit like a hand in a glove, I get it now, you are from that cult that was in that garden that "Iron Butterfly" sang about? I thought I heard "Iron Butterfly" sing about that stone heng thing with that alter stone, in that song?

How can you S.I.T. and call yourself zero, it take a lot you know what to do that;

You said this, I won't go that far personally, I would not like that to be said about my own life. I may say it myself about my own life but it is different when other say that about me.

VPW brought me into the word when I was 18 and at that time I was planning my own death. I met him personally and he was the one who taught the week of my own WOW training. Had it not been for his ministry (as errant as it may have been) I may not have survived those turbulent years of my youth. He was not a complete zero as we in the west understand zero to mean. What I personally witnessed was a humble man who did not put on as many airs as he could have. Though parts of his doctrine could be construed as hateful and even hypocritical it was not nearly over the top. I personally don't care what most people do in their own bedroom as long as they don't judge me for my lifestyle. The man had a heart but was troubled by his own demons, he was human, aren't we all? There are far worse people who have lived in deception and caused far greater damage to humanity as a whole. I see VPW as a person who could have been much worse had God not tempered his walk. I feel the same way about myself and many others I met in the way ministries. Most of us all came from troubled lives with no hope to the refuge of the way and were saved by some sort of dream that helped us to overcome our own tribulations.

I have no regrets about my way years I would live them the same way if confronted with a choice. The lord does truly work in mysterious and wondrous ways. Had VPW been perfect perhaps we would never have identified with him. Even nincompoops need love

I would not call you zero, that is the same vp I remember. Zero is a manmade thing?

Come on man, do not zero out on us, we need your input, come on man?

I think I understand something now, I live a zero life as far as the world's standers? Their could be benefits to having a zero attitude about somethings, thanks for your point of view.

Edited by teachmevp

Perhaps zero is next to godliness... Zero and less expectations on others, then love, kisses and brotherhood FOR errr, YOU. Perhaps I am a rock icon. But I love you more than myself cuz i have ideals of love for you beyond my own situation and any worldly ambitions.. kiss you not me.

Edited by DrWearWord

Their you go buddy, if you walked into a three in one god church, a zero attitude would get you through that day?

Remember not to run against the wind; don't drink alone, you got old grand dad; and when you die, just have them stand up next to jute box; hang in buddy.

Edited by teachmevp

I was VP's wet dream. He saw me in the front row at the rock and I was totally in love with him! He was in love with me he saw me. I stared at him, and he returned the stares. He pointed directly at me while he addressed the rock of ages. I am forever his son. He was my father. That will never change.

I will never condone error but I think I will always love vp

Their you go buddy, if you walked into a three in one god church, a zero attitude would get you through that day?

Remember not to run against the wind; don't drink alone, you got old grand dad; and when you die, just have them stand up next to jute box; hang in buddy.

I will drink with you bb and love you like none other. kiss

My cult of zero goes way beyond Wierwillian doctrine.

He was my daddy now I will IMPROVE.

I will use the err, scriptures to show their own idiocy.

fits like a hand in a glove?

THERE IS NO MALE NOR FEMALE?

That is way out their dude, I think you need to wash your mind out with soap?

You need to become closer to me...

There is no male nor females? Err did God she/he ummm, forget?

How UN observant of err,,, GOD. Ummm God there IS male and female... Umm we may be spiritual but ummm, God, we have different sexual Ummm, organs...

This ....es me off!

We have no different genitals? PRESTO and we are endogenous and that is NOT Cristian? God i likes chicks and boys (David)

I want to lobotomize my mind to continue to believe in err, God.

I don't believe in the god of the bible. PERIOD!

I believe in helpers my beloved angels. Angels are even more quieter.

But God? Errr, talk or I will not LIE FOR YOu.

STILL WAITING AND GOD IS A JOKE...

We are.... Shakespeare had it right.

I will wake up tomorrow and guess what?! God... Will have not have contacted me. ERRR I asked especially he /she do so... OR ELSE... So If God does not contact REXRED I die. We all die... OR you buy my music. Unfortunately I took it offline cause Miguel doesn't want me sol;d cheap.

Edited by DrWearWord

Theirs that spirit teaching, what a pain, all the crazy things being taught because of it. John 5:25 or 26 that life is the key.

Umm the earth is flat and err, FINITE. So if you, procreate, do it on another person's time... OK?

Is your motive to rob other children of a life as you flood the earth with billions of other kids with no future who will use the standard house will and commitment to use your reasoning and ration brain power to a possible outcome? Rather then leave children with a wholesome chance of love? Please no obstacles or i don't go.

yep after all night I still love Miguel. That will never change.

Edited by DrWearWord

I was VP's wet dream. He saw me in the front row at the rock and I was totally in love with him! He was in love with me he saw me. I stared at him, and he returned the stares. He pointed directly at me while he addressed the rock of ages. I am forever his son. He was my father. That will never change.

I will never condone error but I think I will always love vp

I will drink with you bb and love you like none other. kiss

Yes, I burned all day like i was set afire err RexRed.. (Miguel) I dream of Miguel like forever. in my love Making bye bye bb.

IIIIII go to sleep finally big daddy owns the company.

But I will never be paid to leave Miguel :(

Edited by DrWearWord