GreaseSpot Cafe

The Cult Of Zero

The Cult Of Zero (An alternative explanation of existence.)

This is my own attempt to explain existence and give of myself to the powers that be. Why a cult? Well all systems of faith start out as revolutionary and misunderstood. While the mainstream of thought obscures new ideas these ideas may eventually become, overtime, what is generally accepted as the truth, they still are new or apostolically lost to the general public.

Death is masked in duality. While the illusion of old age and finality seems evident we are actually traveling backwards to zero. Yet we sustain life by understanding zero rather than the seeming finality of death. By perceiving the illusion rather than the reality we are saved from judgment and death.

Zero has no beginning. If we were to perceive the beginning of all existence then zero would still precede this event... Love has no beginning for if the first conscious thought ever, had love, then this being had zero. Love is never born but it is borrowed from zero. Love is creation in action.

Zero has no parent because love as the seed is an eternal isness. As it is with zero, love has no beginning or end.

Only zero can create. Zero creates out of the vacuum of nothing. Zero creates one and all other successive numbers. Zero is the seed of all numbers thus all value and worth comes out of a valueless, selfless heart.

The egg has no beginning for all that exists came from the egg… Yet the chicken does have a beginning, the egg or zero.

Philippians 2:6 KJV

Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

Comment: What is the form of God? Zero is the form of God. Like a seed, out from within the seed grows all of life.

How can we rob zero? How can we rob what does not have substance? How can we take from nothing? Yet zero has more to give than infinity. Zero has more to teach and only in zero can we be reborn.

Zero is the womb of all that exists and zero is the seed within that womb. Zero subtracted from zero equals zero and zero added to zero equals zero.

Zero carries both the essence of male and female within its heart of love. Zero unites all duality into the same purpose which is giving life.

We are all born as zero and we become one as choices are made in this world for us. As we change ours natural state we become one. Once we become one, we then learn of evil. This is when we begin to become two. Evil takes us away from our natural state of innocence. Thus the heart becomes divided between our identity and the choice of good and evil. The vices of this world promise pleasure but only bring pain and a hastened death. Selfish pride keeps the spirit moving toward a goal of utopia. It is only when we shed these ideas of paradise and heaven and return back to zero that we slow the advent of death and self destruction.

This also goes for all humanity. The inhabited earth slowly speeds toward tribulations and wrath. It is only when we as a whole collectively turn around and leave the vices and return to innocence that we slow the progression of our own collective end.

Only zero can provide a new beginning.

The acid test of whether we are walking in the image of zero is observed by a simple rule of faith and practice. When we look at our lives, we ask a simple question to ourselves. Are we giving or taking?

If we are taking from this world day after day then we are moving towards two. Like vampires, the occult, and early religions where sacrifice of life is needed to replenish ones own life, this is the source of all evil.

If we were all to sacrifice an animal for our own atonement of sin there would be no more animals left on the earth. The way to holiness cannot be this.

Only through humble humility and giving of the self is atonement given. When we feed ourselves on the vices of this life we are taking from the time we could be giving of ourselves to this life. Thus the vices are only a trick to steal our ability to give back. One act of self sacrifice through love and “giving” life can atone for whole life of evil.

People become so intoxicated by reaching two that they are blinded of the value of zero. It takes an aggressive act to turn around and reach behind to what is before us. (Yes we are formed to eventually reach back.)

When we ask ourselves what are we giving to this world, what are we leaving behind? A well nurtured family, a word of kindness, understanding, a healing hand, a bridge over troubled waters, something derived from the heart of love? These are all images of the seed of zero.

When all that we have to show for life is a dead corpse then we become forgotten by time and there is nothing cosmically left to return to zero and be reborn again.

I have provided the framework for this new cult. I ask that you keep your comments positive or don‘t leave one. This framework is provided as my own attempt to give back to this world what is of the greatest value to me. Upon this foundation stated here all of existence is built and rebuilt into a holy temple of faith. We all become reborn in the image of zero and in this image we are coheirs with eternity.

Oneness with zero

Edited by DrWearWord
  • Upvote 1

Um, do you want honest discussion or just mindless validation? :smilie_kool_aid:

What would make you think I just want mindless validation? What exactly in my post gave you that ideal? Is that what you want "mindless validation"? The tables can easily be turned my friend...

Would that be very "giving" of me to present my ideals and in turn revoke the free ideals of others, as most "major" religions have done?

And how does one validate nothing?

Perhaps you're the one with the kool-aid...

This is a discussion not a decree.

Edited by DrWearWord

Um, do you want honest discussion or just mindless validation? :smilie_kool_aid:

\

Well, you DID ask that we keep our comments positive...If I disagree with you, is that considered a negative comment?...if so, I refer you to George's question above...

and isn't "perhaps you're the one with the kool-aid" comment rather NEGATIVE itself?...do we have double standards here?...hmmmm, let me think about this for awhile...

• Upvote 1

\

Well, you DID ask that we keep our comments positive...If I disagree with you, is that considered a negative comment?...if so, I refer you to George's question above...

and isn't "perhaps you're the one with the kool-aid" comment rather NEGATIVE itself?...do we have double standards here?...hmmmm, let me think about this for awhile...

No, a negative comment, to me, would attack my character and not even address the post...

I have posted this blurb in other forums also which the readers do exactly that, unlike this forum where the participants are vastly more considerate.

Comments can certainly disagree with my premise here and still remain within the realm of being "positive".

Do you practice being obtuse for a living, or is this just a hobby?

How does that statement relate to the subject?

Ephesians 3:8 KJV

Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given , that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

Comment:

Why is it in God's nature to choose "less than the least of all saints" [a zero] to preach the "unsearchable" riches of Christ?

Edited by DrWearWord

What is the source of your information?

I am the source... :) over thirty years of biblical studies and these are the conclusions I have come up with.

"God is zero" is my own idea... I have expanded the thoughts on my own so people, we are breaking new grounds here and this is why I have opened this idea up for discussion.

I have pondered this idea to such a degree and I can even debate it in my own mind because I have handled the thought with fairness and an objective mind. This thought I have lived until it even manifests itself in my artwork unconsciously.

Perhaps the heavens and earth did not "become" vain but was/were without form and void [empty/zero]... this would explain zero before "the beginning". But the Bible also says God did not create the world in vain... No, zero created one... What else explains God's own silence. God's silence was the catalyst for my revelation. Some may argue that God is not silent but I have seen otherwise... Haiti for example today...

Why does God use angels and believers to do his/her speaking and use Christ as "the word" if God is not silence?

I am a musician and all music starts with zero time and counts up from there.

Until someone gives me reason to doubt that God is zero my mind chooses to believe in this logic.

You cannot find this idea anywhere on the internet other than my own posts in my various blogs and if you do then someone has borrowed the ideal from me.

We are told that the digit zero came from India but I tend to think it is much older. Maybe not as a numeral but as a concept. For instance the word in Chaldee "zera" means seed...

It is also part of the name Zoroaster who was the supposed father of monotheism. The more I unraveled this allegory of zero and God the more it seemed to reveal hidden wisdom to me.

Perhaps there is not one God but there is God in zero only...

The biblical minds did not have zero to kick around in their writings but there are subtle hints to indicate perhaps zero did exist in the first century.

. . .

We are all born as zero and we become one as choices are made in this world for us. As we change ours natural state we become one. Once we become one, we then learn of evil. This is when we begin to become two. Evil takes us away from our natural state of innocence. Thus the heart becomes divided between our identity and the choice of good and evil. The vices of this world promise pleasure but only bring pain and a hastened death. Selfish pride keeps the spirit moving toward a goal of utopia. It is only when we shed these ideas of paradise and heaven and return back to zero that we slow the advent of death and self destruction.

. . .

Tabula rasa?

Tabula rasa?

Thanks for the word and wiki search :) I have vaguely heard of the idea but the word Tabula rasa comes as a surprise. Perhaps it was college psychology 101 where I heard this concept of life. I don't mean to be an absolutist about this. Perhaps we are born with some innate talents, abilities, "long suits" and perceptions, I just think somehow this is still a state of zero because birth begins our journey through life. Though the scale may be uneven it still experimentally is new life to all.

There are zeros within zeros, for instance... 0.10000 is that still zero? It is still zero if one needs a penny but it is not zero if one is measuring microbes... :)

Edited by DrWearWord

Is the word zero in the Bible?

It seems so... our word zero is directly derived from this Hebrew word "zera".

Genesis 1:11

And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed [zera], and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed [zera] is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

sorry . . . I'm lazy . . .

Oh I wasn't being facetious or implying you were lazy I was genuinely thanking you for the words and post which gave me the idea to search wiki.

What about grace notes?

LOL grace notes still occur after the song has officially begun. :)

...a fine and wonderful refuge of the divine spirit – almost an amphibian between being and non-being.

— Gottfried Leibniz

That is kinda like, being in good physical shape is like teetering between starvation and gluttony. LOL

Edited by DrWearWord

Is the word zero in the Bible?

It seems so... our word zero is directly derived from this Hebrew word "zera".

Genesis 1:11

And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed [zera], and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed [zera] is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

(snip)

From the Merriam-Webster Collegiate Dictionary,

"zero" is from the ML word "zephirum".

According to Wikipedia's entry on "zero",

outside of the Mayans- and in regards to all of the "Old World"/Eastern Hemisphere,

There was no symbol to represent "zero" until roughly around 130 AD

(the earliest documented occurrence.)

With no WORD or SYMBOL for "zero" until AFTER ALL THE BOOKS OF THE BIBLE CANON WERE WRITTEN,

it should be no surprise that the word "zero" cannot be found in the Bible.

http://www.biblegateway.com/

Go ahead, run a search. I checked in the 4 versions with the most "word for word" translations

to English I know of- the KJV, the NKJV, the NASB, the NIV.

All of them have zero occurrences of the word "zero."

With zero occurrences of the word "zero", those Bible fundamentalists still among us

would ascribe ZERO significance to the word "zero" in the Bible.

(Hard to ascribe meaning to something that isn't there.)

It ranks with the usages of the word "OLDSMOBILE" in the Bible.

• Upvote 1

That's what makes it special.

Something that isn't there but most definitely in play.

Without 0 there is no 10 or 1000's, numerically.

Another thing is, zero includes everyone.

The other numbers divide, which can be good or bad.

Depends on their use, or our use of them.

Like them and us-2-division.

Or one, one what?

Whereas zero is not absent but present, invisible.

• Upvote 1

Go ahead, run a search. I checked in the 4 versions with the most "word for word" translations

Not necessarily...

Words usually change slightly in spelling as they are transliterated...

There are over 250 occurrences in the Hebrew Bible of the word "zera" translated for the most part as "seed". I wonder where the people who came up with the value zero got the word? Perhaps from zera? Why would the people of India use a Chaldean/Hebrew word to represent an Indian concept of zero unless it were to have spiritual significance also? Or maybe the English only use zero regardless it is there and relates significantly to zera.

Zero is also where the word pharaoh, hero, possibly even Nero and El Zoro etc... and many other similar words are derived.

No harder than ascribing meaning to an "invisible God" the human mind and its imagination has been attributing conflicting meanings to God since time began.

Edited by DrWearWord

According to Wikipedia's entry on "zero",

outside of the Mayans- and in regards to all of the "Old World"/Eastern Hemisphere,

There was no symbol to represent "zero" until roughly around 130 AD

(the earliest documented occurrence.)

With no WORD or SYMBOL for "zero" until AFTER ALL THE BOOKS OF THE BIBLE CANON WERE WRITTEN,

it should be no surprise that the word "zero" cannot be found in the Bible.

http://www.biblegateway.com/

With zero occurrences of the word "zero", those Bible fundamentalists still among us

would ascribe ZERO significance to the word "zero" in the Bible.

Not necessarily...

Words usually change slightly in spelling as they are transliterated...

[First, you have to have a word that's transliterated to have this

be germane to the discussion. "Zero" was never "transliterated" into

English. It was translated from the Latin "zephirum."

(Scroll up-I cited a reliable, knowledgeable source.)]

There are over 250 occurrences in the Hebrew Bible of the word "zera" translated for the most part as "seed". I wonder where the people who came up with the value zero got the word? Perhaps from zera?

[No, they got the term from the Latin "zephirum".

I have a reliable source for that. Do you have any kind of

source for a claim "zero" came from "zera",

or is the entire claim based on their being similar when

written with English lettering?

Because LOTS of unrelated words are equally similar with English

lettering, but are unrelated nonetheless.]

Why would the people of India use a Chaldean/Hebrew word to represent an Indian concept of zero unless it were to have spiritual significance also? Or maybe the English only use zero regardless it is there and relates significantly to zera.

Zero is also where the word pharaoh, hero, possibly even Nero and El Zoro etc... and many other similar words are derived.

[source for this claim, please.

Other than your opinion, is there documentation from anything

resembling a knowledgeable, reliable resource

that says "zero" is connected with

"pharaoh" "hero" "Nero" "El Zoro" (or "El Zorro") ? ]

No harder than ascribing meaning to an "invisible God" the human mind and its imagination has been attributing conflicting meanings to God since time began.

[Ascribing a meaning to a word does not automatically mean it is

CORRECTLY ascribed. I can come up with all sorts of unrelated words,

ascribe meanings to them, and be completely wrong-but sincere...]

Edited by WordWolf
  • Upvote 1

Well, ya know, "lambano" sounds an awful lot like "la-ballo", which, of course, sounds like "ball".. And we all know what you do with balls. You throw them, toss them, hurl them . Their presence becomes "manifested". Therefore, to "lambano" means to "manifest". So, it's a no-brainer that every time we see the word "lambano" im the scriptures, it's a reminder to us to speak in tongues. And not just speak in tongues, but speak in tongues "much" on a daily basis. Otherwise, we couldn't get revelation and we would have to "lambano" the whole thing out.