GreaseSpot Cafe

The Cult Of Zero

I would tend to play "nice"..

at least personally.. I've had a similar kind of experience..

what if you found everything you believed to be wrong..

so you look at the bright point of light, for about 3/4 of a second.. and what you were certain of was burned off..

in a "Christian" sense, it will happen at the resurrection.. if you believe that..

now.. you have the logical part of self.. which manages to survive this supposed destruction of *self*, because if it did not, you would have no more place in this existence..

there is the question. which came first, logic, or one's self..

I would tend to play "nice"..

at least personally.. I've had a similar kind of experience..

what if you found everything you believed to be wrong..

so you look at the bright point of light, for about 3/4 of a second.. and what you were certain of was burned off..

in a "Christian" sense, it will happen at the resurrection.. if you believe that..

now.. you have the logical part of self.. which manages to survive this supposed destruction of *self*, because if it did not, you would have no more place in this existence..

there is the question. which came first, logic, or one's self..

The secret of existence is what happens in non-existence. :)

Ahhh 'cmon.

You had to know I would post

, no?

What a great performance by Joni! Thanks for sharing it with us Waysider! :)

The angel Iaoel came to me in a vision and said I must see what is unseen. I was flown to a precipice high above a canyon. I was perched there with another soul, one who thirsts but does not hunger. They spoke to me and said, faith is desire to overcome. I looked over the canyon and was taken by fear, for I stood atop a pillar of stone with seemingly no way over the canyon to the surface.

It suddenly occurred to me that if I hugged the stone pillar I could slide myself down into the canyon. It was nearly 150 feet till I reached the canyon floor.

Once there I ran to the sandy edge of the canyon and began to climb up the steep incline till I reached nearly the surface. There was a thick overgrowth of bushes that hung over the canyon edge. I jumped and hung there halfway in and out of the canyon. My feet dangled down below me and my hands were grasping at the bushes. I found they were dry and when I grabbed them to pull myself out of the canyon they gave way and were of no use.

I turned my head and noticed another had found their way to the surface ahead of me and looking back I saw still perched above the pillar of stone was the person who thirsted but did not hunger.

Suddenly I awoke yet I could still feel myself struggling inside to get out of the canyon.

The canyon represents zero and our struggle to become one.

I was once again visited by the angel Iaoel to establish zero in my thoughts and heart. I stood on a great plane where the was a small ranch behind me. I was outside and there was one who hungered but did not thirst accompanying me.

The wind began to blow and the clouds started to move exceedingly fast overhead. The clouds were low and and light with huge dark patches. At first the clouds moved in rapidly from the distance and breezed overhead with an ominous pattern. They started to move with such a virulent speed I tried to race towards the ranch house. The wind pulled at me to slow my speed. Then a large patch of clouds became animated as if they were alive! I turned to look at the one who hungered but did not thirst and the wind engulfed their attempt to run from the face of its pull. The clouds came down from the heavens and held this person against their will and attempt to retreat, all while the clouds still raced over head.

I awoke from this vision knowing it was not a mere dream but a sign from above. That what seems as lifeless and empty as zero has the power to hold us, engulf us and even sustain us in spite of its seemingly vacant nature.

That one is never to underestimate the power of zero for zero is a living God.

Hebrews 12:1 KJV

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

Another thought... Zero rains on plus one and negative one.

Matthew 5:45 KJV

That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Edited by DrWearWord

I am fast beginning to understand just why you had decided to call this topic the "CULT" of zero!

Just how many "followers" have you, "Dr"?

Forgive me for saying this - nothing against you personally Dr. Wearword - I am sure you have some wonderful traits, as do we all.

But to be perfectly honest, I am becoming more and more frustrated to try and learn anything of value from this topic.

With your post about the "dream" or "vision" (or whatever the heck that really was) it has taken a turn far away from anything even resembling that which may be appropriate for the DOCTRINAL FORUM.

So, you say you have seen this from "both sides now"? Perhaps there is a third alternative you have yet to "imagine" - IMHO this alternative could be to simply "move" this topic into another forum - perhaps the one called "Just Plain Silly"!

No offense meant...and remember - this is merely MY OPINION.

SPEC

:(

Edited by spectrum49

I am fast beginning to understand just why you had decided to call this topic the "CULT" of zero!

Just how many "followers" have you, "Dr"?

Forgive me for saying this - nothing against you personally Dr. Wearword - I am sure you have some wonderful traits, as do we all.

But to be perfectly honest, I am becoming more and more frustrated to try and learn anything of value from this topic.

With your post about the "dream" or "vision" (or whatever the heck that really was) it has taken a turn far away from anything even resembling that which may be appropriate for the DOCTRINAL FORUM.

So, you say you have seen this from "both sides now"? Perhaps there is a third alternative you have yet to "imagine" - IMHO this alternative could be to simply "move" this topic into another forum - perhaps the one called "Just Plain Silly"!

No offense meant...and remember - this is merely MY OPINION.

SPEC

Are you saying I should not have written down the visions?

Edited by DrWearWord

As in the "Just Plain Silly" category I think your first post Spec takes the prize... And your last post wins the prize of simply being obtuse and obstructive.

You may remember from the foundation class on PFAL that "faith" bridges the gap between science and God (zero). Yet is seems all you care about is science and when someone takes a turn toward zero with faith and "visions" of grandeur you try to shut them up like a clam. As for my fans online one of my networking sites I have over twenty thousand friends. Yet as Wierwille said, I have no friends when it comes to zero... (or something like that)

I am not out to please people I am here to please zero. I am not here to insult people but you on the other hand I cannot speak for you. First I have to win your friendship as if it is some sort of prize and then you revoke it publicly as if just to put me down and, in turn, elevate yourself. Well I don't care. I did not dangle my friendship up as some sort of illusive carrot I was real and continue to be real.

These visions are part of me like it or lump it. I do not wake up every morning and wonder what I can do to please people... I wake up and ask myself what will leave an enduring impact on the world.

Great people are often despised by some and liked by others. I might point out Martin Luther King Jr. and Jesus were well received by only some at certain times. And I am sure while the apostle John was writing his vision on the isle of Patmos perhaps his friends were mixed as to his motivations also. Was John a cult leader?

Some of your assertions are simply false. I did not start the cult of zero I am just an advocate to perpetuate it in our day and time. The cult of zero is perhaps the oldest religion of the known but hidden world.

I will continue to dream and have visions because, well, I am a dreamer. There are very few dreamers left in this world. And when someone does dream well they are told by sprightly and devious that I "should not have eaten the chicken salad" or they are "silly". Well, get thee behind me Satan... I am not so insecure to let yours or any other insults and put downs deter me in the least from my set course.

In my lifetime I have had nearly thirty such dreams and I guess that zero will continue to speak to me in these visions until the will of zero be done. I think back into my childhood and my dreams even then were full of symbolism of zero. Like the dream I had where I looked into the night sky and there were twelve moons. I was not even 18 years old I had neither read Hislop's book yet nor had I taken PFAL and I had not become a "cult of zero leader" but you can bet this was zero speaking to me even before I was conscious of it.

I will not change the course of my life because you think it is silly and if you don't like that well what can I do about it but have pity for you.

Zero created my mind to be abstract and if I were to insult you for being too scientific and not having enough faith how would that make you feel? Well if the shoe fits wear it.

You be you and I will be me how about that? And I also didn't realize that only scientific posts belong in the doctrinal area of this forum.

Perhaps your own silly post on zero should have been posted in the "Father Bojangles" thread... How does it feel to have your own tables turned?

Edited by DrWearWord

Bigfoot

You can take me rich or poor, out through the door,

Sailing ships, ghost trips,

Lead me down your yellow brick road,

Help me carry the heavy load.

But you can't take me...

You devise all the plans,

Super heroes, big foot and the incredible shrinking man.

From a place where fantasy is born,

Unicorns, red roses and thorns.

Untouchable one, hidden in the trees

Far from the eyes of the world to see...

But you can't take me

You can't

You can have me.

You can't take me no no

No... you can't

No you can't

Instrumental

Call me wild, call me child,

Let nature be my domicile,

You can't take what is inside,

No matter how it is tried, it can never depart

It will always be at the heart

It will always be at the heart of need.

The shaman taught, Neanderthal,

The spirit, cannot be sold or bought

No matter how it is thought,

Some may be your critics, or your own peers

You can't never take me

You will never find me

No you can't take me,

You will never take me

You will never find me

Never find me.

I tip glass and my hat to those, who paid their dues

Those who lose but still win,

Those who grin in defeat,

Walk with big feet.

Call me wild, call me child,

Let nature be my guide

It will always be the heart of need.

You can never find me

Never find me.

Find me...

Find me.

DrWearWord (RexRed)

8/8/08

Job 31:40 Let thistles grow instead of wheat, and cockle instead of barley. The words of Job are ended....

And so are mine! - Opting out of this TOPIC.

SPEC

I would have preferred you opted out before you spewed out your poison. Don't let the door slam you in the foot. Who needs the negativity, I just wonder what drama would have been next. The only prerequisite for my "friendship" is, treat me as an equal...

I had another vision about snakes in a jar being let loose on the world... I will leave the interpretation and details on this vision for another day.

I had to kill a cobra with my bare hands and I threw its dead carcass into the pile of snakes and they devoured it.

Edited by DrWearWord

I have a question... Is the earth flat?

No, I am serious... Is it?

The Bible certainly in many places states it is flat, it says there are eagles that fly above it and pillars that hold up the heavens. Is God wrong?

In this day and age we assume the earth is slightly oblong and spherical, that is rotates once daily and encircles the sun in an elliptical orbit once yearly.

And how does this all relate to zero?

What if I were to tell you that the earth is flat and the sun orbits the earth?

Well that is the truth.

I will be back to explain. I am just hoping the snakes did not chase off all my readers and that someone will bite at this one and possibly illuminate me on the hierarchy of the metaphysical world as it relates to zero. :)

Peace with Zero...

Joel 2:28 KJV

And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy , your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

Edited by DrWearWord

from cult to culture and cultivation...

my art is soaking wet with zeroness

i like the zen enzo around the ten oxherding pictures...and job's whirlwind

i find zeroness to be more holarchical/whole-archical than hierarchical

linear, yes...but as concentric ladders of subjectivity and objectivity radiating in all directions

whole-parts of whole-parts in whole-parts of whole-parts...nested in the face of the deep

where "upward" and "downward"..."higher" and "lower" ...can be "inward" and "outward"

and 2 dimensional zero becomes a potent symbol for a more multidimensional 'wombingness'

Edited by sirguessalot

from cult to culture and cultivation...

my art is soaking wet with zeroness

i like the zen enzo around the ten oxherding pictures...and job's whirlwind

i find zeroness to be more holarchical/whole-archical than hierarchical

linear, yes...but as concentric ladders of subjectivity and objectivity radiating in all directions

whole-parts of whole-parts in whole-parts of whole-parts...nested in the face of the deep

where "upward" and "downward"..."higher" and "lower" ...can be "inward" and "outward"

and 2 dimensional zero becomes a potent symbol for a more multidimensional 'wombingness'

Haha that is really quite a rap! The reverse, the inverse and lyrical verse.

From the means to the extremes and everything in between, the seen the unseen and even the jelly bean. :)

Edited by DrWearWord

God first

The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus Christ, by Levi H. Dowling, [1920], at sacred-texts.com

Chapter 28

Udraka gives a feast in Jesus' honour. Jesus speaks on the unity of God and the brotherhood of life. Criticises the priesthood. Becomes the guest of a farmer.

1. Benares is the sacred city of the Brahms, and in Benares Jesus taught; Udraka was his host.

2. Udraka made a feast in honour of his guest, and many high born Hindu priests and scribes were there.

3. And Jesus said to them, With much delight I speak to you concerning life--the brotherhood of life.

4. The universal God is one, yet he is more than one; all things are God; all things are one.

5. By the sweet breaths of God all life is bound in one; so if you touch a fibre of a living thing you send a thrill from the centre to the outer bounds of life.

6. And when you crush beneath your foot the meanest worm, you shake the throne of God, and cause the sword of right to tremble in its sheath.

7. The bird sings out its song for men, and men vibrate in unison to help it sing.

8. The ant constructs her home, the bee its sheltering comb, the spider weaves her web, and flowers breath to them a spirit in their sweet perfumes that gives them strength to toil.

9. Now, men and birds and beasts and creeping things are deities, made flesh; and how dare men kill anything?

10. 'Tis cruelty that makes the world awry. When men have learned that when they harm a living thing they harm themselves, they surely will not kill, nor cause a thing that God has made to suffer pain.

11. A lawyer said, I pray you, Jesus, tell who is this God you speak about; where are his priests, his temples and his shrines?

12. And Jesus said, The God I speak about is everywhere; he cannot be compassed with walls, nor hedged about with bounds of any kind.

13. All people worship God, the One; but all the people see him not alike.

14. This universal God is wisdom, will and love.

15. All men see not the Triune God. One sees him as the God of might; another as the God of thought; another as the God of love.

16. A man's ideal is his God, and so, as man unfolds. Man's God to-day, to-morrow is not God.

17. The nations of the earth see God from different points of view, and so he does not seem the same to every one.

18. Man names the part of God he sees, and this to him is all of God; and every nation sees a part of God, and every nation has a name for God.

19. You Brahmans call him Parabrahm; in Egypt he is Thoth; and Zeus is his name in Greece; Jehovah is his Hebrew name; but everywhere he is the causeless Cause, the rootless Root from which all things have grown.

20. When men become afraid of God, and take him for a foe, they dress up other men in fancy garbs and call them priests.

21. And charge them to restrain the wrath of God by prayers; and when they fail to win his favour by their prayers, to buy him off with sacrifice of animal, or bird.

22. When man sees God as one with him, as Father-God, he needs no middle man, no priest to intercede;

23. He goes straight up to him and says, My Father-God! and then he lays his hand in God's own hand, and all is well.

24. And this is God. You are, each one, a priest, just for yourself; and sacrifice of blood God does not want.

25. Just give your life in sacrificial service to all of life, and God is pleased.

26. When Jesus had thus said he stood aside; the people were amazed, but strove among themselves.

27. Some said, He is inspired by Holy Brahm; and others said, He is insane; and others said, He is obsessed; he speaks as devils speak.

28. But Jesus tarried not. Among the guests was one, a tiller of the soil, a generous soul, a seeker after truth, who loved the words that Jesus spoke, and Jesus went with him, and in his home abode.

with love and a holy kiss Roy

God first

The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus Christ, by Levi H. Dowling, [1920], at sacred-texts.com

Chapter 30

Jesus receives news of the death of his father. He writes a letter to his mother. The letter. He sends it on its way by a merchant.

1. One day as Jesus stood beside the Ganges busy with his work, a caravan, returning from the West, drew near.

2. And one, approaching Jesus, said, We come to you from your native land and bring unwelcome news.

3. Your father is no more on earth; your mother grieves; and none can comfort her. She wonders whether you are still alive or not; she longs to see you once again.

4. And Jesus bowed his head in silent thought; and then he wrote. Of what he wrote this is the sum:

5. My mother, noblest of the womankind; A man just from my native land has brought me word that father is no more in flesh, and that you grieve, and are disconsolate.

6. My mother, all is well; is well for father and is well for you.

7. His work in this earth-round is done, and it is nobly done.

8. In all the walks of life men cannot charge him with deceit, dishonesty, nor wrong intent.

9. Here in this round he finished many heavy tasks, and he has gone from hence prepared to solve the problems of the round of soul.

10. Our Father-God is with him there, as he was with him here; and there his angel guards his footsteps lest he goes astray.

11. Why should you weep? Tears cannot conquer grief. There is no power in grief to mend a broken heart.

12. The plane of grief is idleness; the busy soul can never grieve; it has no time for grief.

13. When grief come trooping through the heart, just lose yourself; plunge deep into the ministry of love, and grief is not.

14. Yours is a ministry of love, and all the world is calling out for love.

15. Then let the past go with the past; rise from the cares of carnal things and give your life for those who live.

16. And if you lose your life in serving life you will sure to find in it the morning sun, the evening dews, in song of bird, in flowers, and in the stars of night.

17. In just a little while your problems of this earth-round will be solved; and when your sums are all worked out it will be pleasure unalloyed for you to enter wider fields of usefulness, to solve the greater problems of the soul.

18. Strive, then, to be content, and I will come to you some day and bring you richer gifts than gold or precious stones.

19. I'm sure that John will care for you, supplying all your needs; and I am with you all the way, Jehoshua.

20. And by the hand of one, a merchant, going to Jerusalem, he sent this letter on its way.

with love and a holy kiss Roy

Roy those are very inspiring words thanks for sharing them in light of zero... :)

More

More than stars

Can shine on any moonlit night

More than the many years

That history could write

More than ill fated love

Could ever shed a tear

More than all the world

Could hold both far and near

More than all the wealth

One could own

More than the many

Seeds ever sown

More than the dreams dreamt

More than the thoughts

That tempt

More than any can say

More than any way

More than anything

Only your love can bring me more

More than the endless

Grains of sand

More than the many miles

Traveled across the land

More than the tangled forest

Stretching vast and deep

More than the secrets

Anyone could keep

More than any can say

More than any way

More than anything

Only your love can bring me more

DrWearWord (RexRed)

Written 5/17/92

ci·pher also cy·pher (sfr)

n.

1. The mathematical symbol (0) denoting absence of quantity; zero.

2. An Arabic numeral or figure; a number.

3. One having no influence or value; a nonentity.

a. A cryptographic system in which units of plain text of regular length, usually letters, are arbitrarily transposed or substituted according to a predetermined code.

b. The key to such a system.

c. A message written or transmitted in such a system.

5. A design combining or interweaving letters or initials; a monogram.

v. ci·phered also cy·phered, ci·pher·ing also cy·pher·ing, ci·phers also cy·phers

v.intr.

To solve problems in arithmetic; calculate. See Synonyms at calculate.

v.tr.

1. To put in secret writing; encode.

2. To solve by means of arithmetic.

Comment: Thus, the nonentity "zero" becomes solved by mathematics to equal the sophia of the omni.

I had another vision... These visionary angels don't know when to quit... (just kidding)

In this vision, a hooded person dressed in black was walking across an ice pond and they were about to reach the edge and suddenly they slipped through the ice and completely disappeared. I was about ten yards away and I ran over and all that was left in the ice was an indentation about the size of an orange. I couldn't fit my hand into it.

I struggled and then awoke.

I at first thought this dream had no relation to zero then I realized the flat earth ideal and how finally understanding zero is like slipping below the surface of a seemingly barren plane. Planar and spherical geometry seem to be related but also at odds. While zero is a sphere it is also a plane...

Once we understand zero and the implications of zero we realize that zero is not above much of life but under the surface of perception. That in our pride we seek to rise our heads above those we associate with and we are only emancipated when we humble ourselves.

John 12:3 KJV

Then took Mary a pound of ointment of spikenard , very costly, and anointed the feet of Jesus, and wiped his feet with her hair: and the house was filled with the odour of the ointment.

Def. Spikenard is a fragrant Indian plant with blackish roots...

Proverbs 16:18 KJV

Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

Comment: The result of pride is to be returned to zero where wisdom can once again rule the mind and cipher our own ambitions into honest motivations.

So do we see this fall as negative or positive?

It is interesting to note that a crown of thorns relates to zero, it was to denote that station of a king while being crowned by thorns was to represent a lowering of status (not a crown of gold). Only in this lowering of status is true worth and human value perceived.

John 19:2 KJV

And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe,

Comment: In Jesus slipping below the ice we now perceive him as exalted.

Ephesians 4:10 KJV

He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)

Comment: I am accepting members into this cult of zero, "stand and be counted". (hehe)

Although I sometimes do not feel I am worthless enough to accept members into such as great an assembly of souls. I am reminded of prayer circles and that zero seems to draw us unknowingly into the presence of the divine and the holy spirit of pure ambiguity.

I tend to think that falling through the ice is a breakthrough into what we take for granted. We never seem to understand that there is a world below our own that is not necessarily a portal to death but one to eternal life. It is a release from human pride.

As I have said before, only zero can create, and only in the presence and perception of zero is the natural mind transformed to that of personification into the cult of zero.

To be "raised from the dead" is to be raised from zero by Zero.

Isaiah 14:9 KJV

Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming : it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.

2 Timothy 2:8 KJV

Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed [zera] of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:

Oneness with Zero...

The secret of existence is what happens in non-existence. :)

ya.. but was it hid from us, or did we hide it from ourselves..

ahhh.. everything there was so perfect..

either way you look at it.. zero, or everything.. it was.. perfect..

I had a "vision" when I was a kid..

there was, about three or four blocks away, a pile of pennies, dimes, and quarters..

all one would want, all one could carry..

which of course, carrying back to civilization would be a net slightly above zero..

:biglaugh:

this is true.. I *fib* not.. at least as to the dream.

Now my life has been exactly this every year..

I'm never rich.. but I've always had that little bit of sustenance always at hand..

what is this?

I never expect to be rich.. in dollar and cents terms anyway..

what is it..

I've asked everybody else.. why not you.

the last dream.. I was dressed in white.. with many others..

we all were in a building.. the walls were made of either glass or pure transparent crystal.. they were at least 10 or so meters (metres for you Europeans) high..

what is it?

Its the last, at least to my knowledge, dream, or vision that hasn't proved itself to be whatever it is..

But I'm in no hurry. Whatever it was or is, I saw it well over twenty years ago..

it might be "nothing"..

Every other dream.. I've watched them happen.. this one, no.

The closest it came.. I was in a college graduation.. about 3/5 of the details fit the dream, but.. we all were dressed in black..

:biglaugh: