GreaseSpot Cafe

My heart is sad!

year2027

God first

My heart is sad!

02-15-2010

As I think on all the worldly sects that think they are right Atheism, Christian, New Age, UFO’s, Paranormal, Naturalism, Scientism, Spirituality, Modern Mystery, Metaphysics, Psychology, Psychical, Phenomena, Ghost, Mystery, Myths, Numerology, Sociology, Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism, Gnostic, Every Church known to men, and any sect I forgot. There are more than I could ever list here or anywhere because county has own sects and all family are in a sect.

We all try to controls to some degrees or another because we all are humans, which think we are right. But how can we be right when we need so much help from God and Christ? We cry help our unrelieved because cannot do it alone.

We are only as rightness as God helps us because we can do nothing on our own. The God of love helps us because we cry out help my unbelief. God teaches us what love as he teaches us as he tells about hate.

As we learn about hate from the serpent God teaches us about the lesson is in our minds first unless the serpent fools a flesh. O how tired I am with love and a holy kiss Roy.

Edited by year2027

God first

thanks everybody

here something to read

The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus Christ, by Levi H. Dowling, [1920], at sacred-texts.com

Chapter 126

11. The life of plant and flesh that goes to build the human house is never food for soul. The spirit does not feed upon the carcasses of animal, or plant.

12. God feeds the soul direct from heaven; the bread of life comes from above.

13. The air we breathe is charged with Holy Breath, and he will may take this Holy Breath.

14. The soul discriminates, and he who wants the life of Christ may breathe it in. According to your faith so let it be.

15. Man is not a part of his abiding place; the house is not the man.

16. The lower world builds up the house of flesh, and keeps it in repair; the higher world provides the bread of spirit life.

17. The loveliest lilies grow from stagnant ponds and filthiest muck.

18. The law of flesh demands that one should keep the body clean.

19. The law of spirit call for purity in thought and word and deed.

20. Now, when the evening came and they were in the house, the twelve had many things to say, and many questions to propound.

Chapter 127

21. And we will meet where carnal executioners come not; there we will serve the cruel men, who in their ignorance had tortured us to death.

Chapter 129

19. The veil that separates the worlds is but an ether veil. For those who purify their hearts by faith the veil is rolled aside, and they can see and know that death is an illusive thing.

with love and a holy kiss Roy

Edited by year2027

God first

thanks cman

i am using a Mac with 10.5

but also have a PC with XP on it

i can clean off the dust and try it my friend

it play perfect on my PC there might be Mac player

Edited by year2027

Roy when you are sad it breaks my heart. The reason is because you seem to see sunshine on a cloudy day -- someone yells at you and you do not address their anger, instead you see them as lost and in need of love. when someone disagrees with you, you do not shove your ideas down their throat but acknowledge their right to think and appreciate what they share even if it is opposite of what you just expressed. You are kind Roy. You may not have a big car, big house or big job as you have let us know through the years... But you have a big heart. And with all the intellectual slings that go on here - I think I see the heart of Jesus more in you than any of the rest of us. I see you loving God with all your heart. I see you are a student of the Bible. And I see you loving your neighbor as yourself. Roy - you get it. Many of us talk about it -- but you get it. Love to you Roy!

Roy,

A friend once said to me "suppose everybody on Earth were given a chance to go to the most perfect heaven all at once -- if they all agreed to go. You know that that there would be some people who would say no, just so they could deny it to everybody else." I agreed with my friend: people are not always wise or kind.

But I think you are. You can also see the flowers blooming, the trees in full, leafy splendour. You can see a deer crossing the road, or maybe you have a cat curled up on a chair in your place. You can look up at night and see stars. You can hear the wind when it blows. Whatever it is, you can see the divine in the ordinary, and that's a very special thing.

Best regards,

~ Cake.