GreaseSpot Cafe

Posting to youtube

Dot Matrix

I have no idea! I made a slide show at slide.com with music. I hit download which made it a zip file on my comouter -- Which I then moved to my desk top so I could rename it. Well, it never made the trip. Anyone know of a way to make a slide show video that I can then put over into youtube WITH EASE? Thank you

I have no idea! I made a slide show at slide.com with music. I hit download which made it a zip file on my comouter -- Which I then moved to my desk top so I could rename it. Well, it never made the trip. Anyone know of a way to make a slide show video that I can then put over into youtube WITH EASE? Thank you

Send Cheranne a PM. I think that's what she does.

• 2 months later...

Thank you, I will do that

Movie maker that comes with windows makes a very nice slide show, probably the easiest of all apps to use but adobe photoshop elements is really the program I like best to use right now. Adobe premiere is perhaps the most feature ridden program for making slideshows and videos but there is a huge learning curve to premiere. Premiere I use when i want to spend a lot of time tweaking the video and to uses a lot of transitions and effects. Both photoshop elements and premeire cost money to buy but movie maker is already installed on your computer if it has a windows operation system.