GreaseSpot Cafe

Our tremendous young people...

JavaJane

My sister was one of those reproved for organizing a bible study/fellowship without parental supervision.

OMGZOMF!!!!!!!!!! - the kids are getting together and they are .......

wait for it.............................

Studying the Bible ?????!!!!??????

We've got to put an end to that mischief.

I mean TWI just really brings out the inner 'tard for some of these people.

They probably forgot that about 80% of their followers came about because they did exactly that in the '70's.

Hey, OldSkool... What ever happened with that young people's fellowship?

Not sure what is going on with it today. Last I knew J.P. and Illing R3cint0 were doing it. They are so proud of their status that I can only imagine they will have an amazing propensity to make it suck.

Not sure what is going on with it today. Last I knew J.P. and Illing R3cint0 were doing it. They are so proud of their status that I can only imagine they will have an amazing propensity to make it suck.

I had some hope that those two would have woken up and left twi by now. Probably a vain hope, but it was there.

I will pray for them.

I had some hope that those two would have woken up and left twi by now. Probably a vain hope, but it was there.

I will pray for them.

Woke up? No they are begging for more sleep. J.P. ticks for position and status. It is his identity. Plus is an arrogant little goof. He was raised in the word and talks about it CONSTANTLY. I even tried to get him to understand the whole endless genealogy angle from the Bible to no avail. Personally, I am so HAPPY I do not have anything to do with those two. Caustic, bite and devour one another to the core, or perhaps corps. His Mrs. whipped him like a disobedient dog. She was VERY mean spirited and I think it resulted from her corpse training....(OldSkool shivers at the memory)