GreaseSpot Cafe

A Group on Facebook

cheranne

Just putting out an invitation to join my group(if you like)For a birds eye view of OZ and Recovery Down the Yellow Brick Road from our journey in The Way International.

It is based on OZ and symbolically speaking ofcourse. I'm putting this out there because

it's a LONG road HOME for some of us... :B)

Ha! I see a spy in the midst already! DE N@varr0 - active WC in the great state of Alabamee.

Of course could be there to save our souls - you know, call the lost sheep back to the flock...lol

• Upvote 1

well...It is ok spy,maybe it can help him understand how The Way International LIES and

is based NOT on The Word of God is The Will of God but that it is from A decietful man who twisted the bible around,took money from people,and OH don't forget using women for his selfish purposes! (for those not familiar and just coming here,google LOSING THE WAY!

THE SMOKE SCREEN WAS PRETTY thick in The Way International it takes people sometimes YEARS

to get out of the Fog.

I hope the best for everyone infected by the PFAL parasite...it gets under the skin and hides. Don't let it consume you with disease. Freedom Awaits............just WALK OUT. :love3:

• Upvote 2

In this group I have no intention of hurting the "PEOPLE" who are or once were in The Way International,the PEOPLE are wonderful(....hmmmm well most of them are)but the message is twisted and deception especially for someone that has never even opened a bible!

• Upvote 1