GreaseSpot Cafe

Speaking up in the kinder and gentler way international

OldSkool

Oh it's even better than that. They even had a process for what they did in the name of "God" to people. The prophecy team (or whatever they call(ed) themselves) sat around like a council and compared prophecies. Like it was something actually legitimate. Like they were somehow immune to suggestion. Then when these "findings" were presented to the person being "helped", the name of the person (or people) who "saw" all these things was not revealed. How convenient.

These people are SICK!!! Completely outta touch! If I were to attend one of these CES prophecy meetings they would throw me out for laughing histerically (sp?) It is all too crazy! Seems TWI and these off-shoots get crazier and crazier as time goes on...great comic relief!

Oh it's even better than that. They even had a process for what they did in the name of "God" to people. The prophecy team (or whatever they call(ed) themselves) sat around like a council and compared prophecies. Like it was something actually legitimate. Like they were somehow immune to suggestion. Then when these "findings" were presented to the person being "helped", the name of the person (or people) who "saw" all these things was not revealed. How convenient.

TWI confrontations aren't really much different. They may not call things "prophecies" but they certainly sit around in councils comparing "impressions". And trumped up inaccurate reports. Then likewise those "findings" are presented as God's truth and judgement to the person being "helped" without the source of any of it being revealed.

Yeah.

Speaking up under Rosalie's regime is no different than speaking up under a Communist dictator regime.

In both cases, it is a perfect front to identify and label dissidents.

In a Communist regime, they are murdered. In Rosalie's regime, their character is murdered, they end up leaving on their own or placed on 'spiritual probation' by Rosalie.

I know many stories and records of people in these categories.

Lest any recent walkaways (people leaving TWI) be ignorant of this fact: I'd like to point out that this behavior - mildly called character assassination - BEGAN with VPW. Where do you think the current leaders learned it? Rosie, as you call her, got into TWI in the 1970s and witnessed many people get labeled possessed, etc. by VPW when they left TWI. I was there, too, I heard it, too. I was in meetings with her when VP did that sort of thing. We learned from the master. I shudder to remember...

Don't think for a minute LCM "nearly wrecked TWI" as someone put it. It was a wreck from day one, in my opinion, when VP started it. Its foundation was and still is SAND. He stole many other men's so-called research and took the credit. Rosie is perpetuating his methods of operation. I'm not saying this to excuse her, I'm saying it to point out how history is repeating itself at TWI.

He allowed no differing of opinion when it came to the basis for his so-called "research." You could not question "inerrancy of the scriptures" which he NEVER showed existed, either. If you had questions about that, you had to go somewhere else to get them, even though we were taught we could ask questions and the ministry would "change when they learned something new." Right! Sound familiar?

Pen