GreaseSpot Cafe

My First Book is Available!

spectrum49

Thanks to all my friends, my first book is now a finished reality and is currently available online! To be among the very first to see it, you may order an advanced copy directly from my publisher - even before its "official worldwide release date" of January 18th, 2011. Just click the link at the end of this post. Enjoy!

For those of you who do not know me, I have always loved researching the Bible. Although I am no longer with TWI, I do admit that it was there where I first received keys as to how to do Biblical research. Although a lot of it was just common sense, I admit I did learn a few things from them. Since leaving, I do find that most of those same keys have always been around…here and there…but it was nice to have them all in one package in their foundational class.

Ironically, it was my interest in Biblical research that got me into TWI in the first place, yet it was my own research which provided a way out of there for my wife & I! It seems they were only interested in what they had already published or were promoting at the time, and there was no room for anything new, expecially from someone like me! (I was never in the Corps, and it had been years since I ran a fellowship.)

I tried my best to show them, but to no avail. Yes, they liked the way I taught (as long as it was "the present truth", as they saw it); many did manage to laugh at my jokes - and they really loved my wife & I performing music at Region Meetings, etc. But when it came to what I loved most…or what I truly believed God was showing me…they had little or no interest at all.

Believing God would not want these discoveries hidden again for centuries, I decided to publish them for the world to see.

For those who enjoy seeing how the physical realm relates and aligns with the spiritual; how the natural and supernatural compliment one another, this should be very exciting to see. For those who like science and physics, I have shown how God has displayed the principle of the refration of light into its spectrum of color right in the very first chapter of Genesis! (Now you can understand the rainbow as my avatar and my pen name as Spectrum..) :)

When you get right down to it, in one way or another, the entire Bible can be summed up into just one word…LIGHT! God is light, the scriptures are called light, Jesus Christ was referred to as great light, and even among unbelievers, people generally see good things as light and evil things as darkness.

So when God said Let there be light, what was he implying? He wants the good to be seen. He wants the truth to be shared. By publishing this book, I believe I am following that first instruction which the Master Author pennned.

I do hope you all enjoy reading this work, which is the result of over 20 years of research. I know it is not 100% perfect…nothing man does is; but it is the best I can do.

I look forward to your comments and honest critique. I also have great anticipation to see other related facets of this diamond, as you observe them with your own scope of the Bible. I know I have just found the tip of the iceburg.

Thanks for listening, and enjoy! To obtain an advanced copy of this book directly from my publisher, you may click this link: Genesis One

On His Majesty's Service,

Mel (SPEC)

:love3:

's always been my view that God invented color in all its vividness, intensity, vibrancy...and to wear bright colors is to honor God.

God could have made things in black and white...or green, yellow and red...but he chose a whole range of color to express himself and ... just for pleasure! How beautifully colored things are - that we cannot see - the workings inside animals and humans - fish at the very bottom of the sea - plants that have colors the human eye cannot see...but bees can. What playfulness!! What variety!!

Always amazes me that churchmen dress traditionally in long BLACK robes. Black the color of darkness.

All the best with your book, Spec.

• Upvote 1

It's always been my view that God invented color in all its vividness, intensity, vibrancy...and to wear bright colors is to honor God.

God could have made things in black and white...or green, yellow and red...but he chose a whole range of color to express himself and ... just for pleasure! How beautifully colored things are - that we cannot see - the workings inside animals and humans - fish at the very bottom of the sea - plants that have colors the human eye cannot see...but bees can. What playfulness!! What variety!!

Always amazes me that churchmen dress traditionally in long BLACK robes. Black the color of darkness.

All the best with your book, Spec.

How wonderfully put, Twinx! Amazingly enough, the thing about the long black robes just never ocurred to me...interesting point.

Actually, the color aspect of my study didn't appear until 7 years into the research. I started discovering it quite by accident while "playing around" with my (then) favorite chapter in the Bible, Genesis One, one Saturday morning.

At first, I thought I was the only one to have seen it (in our time). As I learned more about it, the notion started becoming so comfortable and obvious to me that I was "sure" somebody else must have seen it in the world today.

After searching the net for indications (for about 3 years), I had found some attempts at such a thing, but it seems nobody had been able to put it all together as I had done. The main reason for this was their lack of understanding about biblical administrations, which was where my book actually got its start. It is within that realm that many of the "missing pieces" lie.

Not to act "proud" in the wrong way, I believe I have taken the concept of administations (or "dispensations", as some have called them throughout the centuries) to new heights. I believe I may be the first one to really have them correct.

It amazes me to have seen this pattern in nature. As you started to indicate, Twinx, the colors in our frequency range are seen quite vividly, yet in nature there exists the same spendor in other ranges which are not visible to our eyes. For instance, many moths look grey and dingy to us, but they see each other in beautiful arrays of color because their vision is tuned to the ultraviolet spectrum.

Things in this world are much more intricate and wonderful than we humans can appreciate. And the closer we look, the better it gets!

Well, I better shut up before I starting writing my book again right here... :biglaugh:

SPEC