GreaseSpot Cafe

The Serpent?

I learned that it was a real some kind of serpent that beguiled Adam's wife; Satan had nothing to do with what went on in the garden of Eden?

Before this garden of Eden was planted on this earth, now in the second heaven, we can see Ezekiel using imagery of all that Lucifer was, and the fall Lucifer suffered; by this imagery one can see what is going to happen to that king of Tyre? From Ezekiel’s imagery of the first garden of Eden, we can learn a lot things?

Ezekiel 28:12b-16;

Thus said Yahweh, “You were the seal of perfection, full of wisdom and flawless in beauty. You were in Eden, the garden of Yahweh; every precious stone was your adornment: carnelian, chrysolite, and amethyst; beryl, lapis lazuli, and jasper; sapphire, turquoise, and emerald; and gold beautifully wrought for you, mined for you, prepared the day you were created. I created you as a cherub with outstretched shielding wings, and you resided on Yahweh’s holy mountain; you walked among stones of fire. You were blameless in your ways, from the day you were created until wrongdoing was found in you. By your far-flung commerce. You were filled with lawlessness and you sinned. So I have struck you down from the mountain of Yahweh, and I have destroyed you, O shielding cherub, from among the stones of fire.

Here we can see that their was another Eden, before the story of this Eden, but in that first garden of Eden, Lucifer carried Yahweh around the first garden of Eden, that is what a cherub does? Whatever that first heaven was, who knows, but we sure see the second heaven, that this earth is in now? Genesis 1:1-2:25 tells the story of what Yahweh did, after whatever happen to the first garden of Eden?

Genesis 3:1a;

Now the serpent was the shrewdest of all the wild beasts that Yahweh had made.

It is interesting, that whatever this serpent was, it was the shrewdest of all the wild beasts; Adam gave it a name? As time went on, one could reason that serpent overheard Adam and his wife talking about that tree? That serpent must have over heard a lot in that garden of Eden?

Genesis 3:1b-5;

He said to the woman, “Did Yahweh really say, you shall not eat of any tree of the garden?” The woman replied to the serpent, “We may eat of the fruit of the other trees of the garden. It is only about fruit of the tree in the middle of the garden that Yahweh said: You shall not eat of it or touch it, lest you die?” And the serpent said to the woman, “You are not going to die, but Yahweh knows that as soon as you eat of it your eyes will be opened and you will be like divine beings who know good and bad.”

The tricky of this serpents questions, could Yahweh have been in some kind of Kavod, when he was walking around in the garden, Adam’s wife could be like divine beings who know good and bad?

Genesis 3:6-7;

When the woman saw that the tree was good for eating and a delight to the eyes, and that the tree was desirable as a source of wisdom, she took of its fruit and ate. She also gave some to her husband, and he ate. Then the eyes of both of them were opened and they perceived that they were naked; and they sewed together fig leaves and made themselves loincloths.

Desirable as a source of wisdom, but both their eyes were opened, and they have enhanced knowledge; but with the new knowledge comes the shame of nudity, that they had lacked in their childlike innocence?

Genesis 3:8-13;

They heard the sound of Yahweh moving about in the garden at the breezy time of day; and the man and his wife hid from Yahweh among the trees of the garden. Yahweh called out to the man and said to him, “Where are you” He replied, “I heard the sound of you in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked, so I hid.” Then he asked, “Who told you that you were naked? Did you eat of the tree from which I had forbidden you to eat?” The man said, “The woman you put at my side-she gave me of the tree, and I ate.” And Yahweh said to the woman, “What is this you have done!” The woman replied, “The serpent duped me, and I ate.”

It is interesting how the serpent disrupted Yahweh’s rest, Yahweh was resting on the seventh day; we could say Eden was going on during the seventh day? Before Yahweh took his rest, he created a soul in Adam and his wife, for man to have this knowledge, is not what Eden is about; Yahweh told them, “Be fertile and increase, fill the earth and master it; and rule the fish of the sea, the birds of the sky, and all the living things that creep on earth.” Why could they not just have lived their lives, they were living in Eden; but their was a shrewd serpent in Eden?

• 2 weeks later...

Roy, your way off with your Adam thing there. Here's another shot at this Genesis 2:4, note no spirit.

To understand the story of the sixth day in Genesis; one must first understand that two different stories are being told about this sixth day, and yet these two stories do harmonize. In the first story, this sixth day is involved in the story of heaven and earth, (Genesis 2:4=Such is the story of heaven and earth, when they were created. When Yahweh made earth and heaven=); note that the expression “heaven and earth” now appears in the reverse order “earth and heaven”; two different stories about the same story, are told about this sixth day. In the first story, many say these animals were on the earth before Adam, (Genesis 1:24-25=Yahweh said, “Let the earth bring forth every kind of living creature: cattle, creeping things and wild beasts of every kind and cattle of every kind, and all kinds of creeping things of the earth.” And Yahweh saw that this was good.) By understanding these animals were on the earth before Adam, this understanding has led to a lot of different concepts, too much speculation to be taken seriously. Creationists believe that the biological similarities between various species, are due to a common Designer, who designed similar functions for similar purposes in all the various forms of life, from the simplest to the most complex. Evolutionist believe that the biological similarities between species, are evidence of common ancestry between all forms of life; Darwin and his Origin of Species, the Phylogenetic Tree, these are strong evidence of evolution. This first story is the ending of the second story about this sixth day, Adam was before the animals.

The second story told about this sixth day, in Genesis.

(Genesis 2:4b=When Yahweh made the earth and heaven)

Genesis 2:5-6 = When no shrub of the field was yet on earth and no grasses of the field had yet sprouted, because Yahweh had not sent rain upon the earth and there was no man to till the soil, but a flow would well up from the ground and water the whole surface of the earth.

As the fifth day comes to an end, how that fifth day ended, hard to say; but nothing alive, got out alive. Yahweh didn’t send any rain, to water the ending of this fifth day, nothing breathing oxygen, no man to till the soil. As the sixth day begins, a flow would well up from the ground, and water the whole surface of the earth, a refreshing drink of water, indeed.

Genesis 2:7 = Yahweh formed man from the dust of the earth. He blew into his nostrils the breath of life, and man became a living being.

Yahweh blew into his nostrils the breath of life, oxygen going through this man’s blood as he breathes the air; breath life. It is interesting, this man became a living being in the presence of Yahweh; because Yahweh has a very unique life within himself. Yahweh also has a very unique body, Yahweh’s body is composed of a subsistence called spirit. Where this man is at risk, is because that life Yahweh has within himself generates light, but Yahweh’s body cannot contain that light, because his body is spirit, that light just shines right through him. This man could not have been in the presence of Yahweh, Yahweh’s glory, that life generating light, which shines right though Yahweh’s body. Yahweh’s full glory would be too powerful to behold, and yet, Yahweh was very involved with this man, I wonder what they first talked about.

Genesis 2:8-14 = Yahweh planted a garden in Eden, in the east, and placed there the man whom he had formed. And from the ground Yahweh caused to grow every tree that was pleasing to the sight and good for food, with the tree of life in the middle of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and bad. A river issues from Eden to water the garden, and it then divides and becomes four branches. The name of the first is Pishon, the one that winds through the whole land of Havilah, where the gold is. (The gold of that land is good; bdellium is there, and lapis lazuli.) The name of the second river is Gihon, the one that winds through the whole land of Cush. The name of the third river is Tigris, the one that flows east of Asshur. And the fourth river is the Euphrates.

The vastness of Eden, to have been able to see through this man’s eyes, as they looked over all this fertile land. It is interesting, that Yahweh has used a cherub in the pass, but that cherub did Yahweh wrong. Yahweh could have used some kind of Kavod, something to shield what that life Yahweh has within himself is generating. Yahweh placed this man in a garden Yahweh planted in the east, before this man’s eyes Yahweh caused to grow every tree pleasing to the sight and good for food. As they stood their watching these trees grow, this man’s ignorance of the two unique trees growing in the middle of the garden, I wonder what they were talking about.

Genesis 2:15-17 = Yahweh took the man and placed him in the garden of Eden, to till it and tend it. And Yahweh commanded the man, saying, “Of every tree of the garden you are free to eat; but as for the tree of knowledge of good and bad, you must not eat of it; for as soon as you eat of it, you shall die.”

Yahweh took this man and placed him in the garden, Yahweh told this man how to till it and tend it, this man had to learn, how to learn. It is interesting the innocence of this man, overwhelmed with this garden; and yet, this man’s ignorance of those two unique trees. Yahweh commanded this man, telling him he must not eat of the tree of knowledge of good and bad, he shall die, if he eats of it. This man has pure blood, could this tree contaminate this man’s blood, if he eats off that tree.

Genesis 2:18-20 = Yahweh said, “It is not good for man to be alone; I will make a fitting helper for him.” And Yahweh formed out of the earth all the wild beasts and all the birds of the sky, and brought them to the man to see what he would call them; and whatever the man called each living creature, that would be its name. And the man gave names to all the cattle and to the birds of the sky and to all the wild beasts; but for Adam no fitting helper was found.

Yahweh spent a lot time with this man, as Yahweh brought all these living creatures to this man, to see what he would call them. Yet, no fitting helper was found for Adam; Yahweh said, “It is not good for man to be alone; I will make a fitting helper for him.”

Genesis 2:21-25 = So Yahweh cast a deep sleep upon the man; and, while he slept, he took one of his ribs and closed up the flesh at that spot. And Yahweh fashioned the rib that he had taken from the man into a woman; and he brought her to the man. Then the man said, “This one at last is bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh. This one shall be called Woman, for from man was she taken.” Hence a man leaves his father and mother and clings to his wife, so that they become one flesh. The two of them were naked, the man and his wife, yet they felt no shame.

At last, as this man said, one at last is bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh. This man’s jaw must have hit the ground, seeing Yahweh bring this woman to him, at last, one is bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh. But then they heard Yahweh say, as he was standing with them in the garden.

Genesis 1:24-25 = Yahweh said, “Let the earth bring forth every kind of living creature: cattle, creeping things and wild beasts of every kind and cattle of every kind, and all kinds of creeping things of the earth.” And Yahweh saw that this was good.

What a rememberable event for this man’s wife to have seen done, their are approximately over 1.75 million species (kinds) on the earth, of what little they saw, life’s diversity is truly impressive. What we see today, is the result of what Yahweh said, let the earth bring forth every kind of living creature.

Genesis 1:26-30 = And Yahweh said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. They shall rule the fish of the sea, the birds of the sky, the cattle, the whole earth, and all the creeping things that creep on earth.” And Yahweh created man in his image, in the image of Yahweh he created him; male and female he created them. Yahweh blessed them and Yahweh said to them, “Be fertile and increase, fill the earth and master it; and rule the fish of the sea, the birds of the sky, and all the living things that creep on earth” Yahweh said, “See I give you every seed-bearing plant that is upon all the earth and every tree that has seed-bearing fruit; they shall be yours for food. And to all the animals on land, to all the birds of the sky, and to everything that creeps on earth in which there is the breath of life, I give all the green plants for food.” And it was so.

Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. They shall rule the fish of the sea, the birds of the sky the cattle, the whole earth, and all the creeping things that creep on earth. Who else was on the earth, as Yahweh said this from the garden, who was Yahweh talking to as he said, let us. Their is another individual on the earth, and their are a lot of other individuals in this one individual’s clan, Ezekiel 28: 11-15 talks about this individual. In Ezekiel 28:11-15, Ezekiel charges that the king of Tyre has overstepped his bounds, because of his wealth; this king deemed his mind equal to a god’s. Although Ezekiel is telling all this to a Tyrian king, the story Ezekiel is using is neither allegory, myth, legend, nor fable, but literal historical facts set forth, and emphasized by the use of figures of speech. Ezekiel tells in this garden story, that their was an individual that was a once-perfect creature. = Ezekiel 28:11b-You were the seal of perfection, full of wisdom and flawless in beauty. = Yet, all the confusion of thought about this individual, have arisen from taking literally what is expressed by figures, or from taking figuratively what is literal. A figure of speech is never used except for the purpose of calling attention to, emphasizing and intensifying, the reality of the literal sense, and the truth of the historical facts; so that, while the words employed may not be so strictly true to the letter, they are all the more true to the truth conveyed by them, and to the historical events connected with them.

This individual that Ezekiel is talking about, was on the earth at that time, and yet, this individual just heard Yahweh say, that these earthlings would be god like. This individual just heard that these earthlings were going to be the stewards over Eden and all that surrounds Eden, with positions of distinctive factuality's and characteristics of Yahweh, that would equipped them for stewardship.

Edited by teachmevp

Wow.

Hmmm.

WTF???

BSG WTF...

Not the regular WTF.

I can only guess what WTF means, don't know BSG, but I been working on this crazy reasoning project, I got this much rewrote; just trying to learn.

To understand the story of the sixth day in Genesis; one must first understand that two different stories are being told about this sixth day, and yet, these two stories do harmonize. In the first story, this sixth day is involved in the story of heaven and earth, Genesis 2:4=Such is the story of heaven and earth, when they were created. When Yahweh made earth and heaven=; note that the expression “heaven and earth” now appears in the reverse order “earth and heaven” two different stories about the same story, are told about this sixth day. Genesis 1:24a=Yahweh said, “Let the earth bring forth every kind of living creature= The portrait was one in which humans and animals did not compete for food, or consume one another. Humans were vegetarian. All life, human and animal, is sacred to Yahweh, blood is the symbol of life. By understanding these animals were on the earth before Adam; this understanding has led to a lot of different concepts, too much speculation to be taken seriously. Creationists believe that the biological similarities between various species, are due to a common Designer, who designed similar functions for similar purposes in all the various forms of life, from the simplest to the most complex. Evolutionist believe that the biological similarities between species, are evidence of common ancestry between all forms of life; Darwin and his Origin of Species, the Phylogenetic Tree, these are strong evidence of evolution. Consider now the portrait of humans, humans are important, according to which humankind is the goal of the entire process of creation; and in fact, Yahweh’s view of humans really emerges from both these stories, when they’re read together.

Genesis 2:5-6 = When no shrub of the field was yet on earth and no grasses of the field had yet sprouted, because Yahweh had not sent rain upon the earth and there was no man to till the soil, but a flow would well up from the ground and water the whole surface of the earth.

As the fifth day comes to an end, how that fifth day ended, hard to say; but nothing alive, got out alive. Yahweh didn’t send any rain, to water the ending of this fifth day, nothing breathing oxygen, no man to till the soil. As the sixth day begins, a flow would well up from the ground, and water the whole surface of the earth, a refreshing drink of water, indeed.

Genesis 2:7 = Yahweh formed man from the dust of the earth. He blew into his nostrils the breath of life, and man became a living being.

Yahweh was not identified with nature, Yahweh transcended nature; and Yahweh wasn’t known through nature or natural phenomena. Yahweh was known through history, events and a particular relationship with a man, which Yahweh formed from the dust of the earth. Yahweh blew into his nostrils the breath of life; so the life force is holy, and the life force is in the blood; that which is holy is separate, what is holy is what is in Yahweh’s realm; the blood is the life, and that belongs to Yahweh. It is interesting, this man became a living being in the presence of Yahweh; because Yahweh has a very unique life within himself. Yahweh also has a very unique body, Yahweh’s body is composed of a subsistence called spirit. Where this man is at risk, is because that life Yahweh has within himself generates light, but Yahweh’s body cannot contain that light, because his body is spirit, that light just shines right through him. This man could not have been in the presence of Yahweh, Yahweh’s full glory would be too powerful to behold, and yet, Yahweh was very involved with this man. Yahweh used a kavod, this kavod actually is a light-filled cloud. Yahweh seems to be the burning fire inside this light-filled cloud; this fire that’s encased in a cloud, the kavod. This cloud that contains or hides the fire that is Yahweh’s presence, as Yahweh travels before the Israelites in that form, leading them through the wilderness; this kavod had settled on Mount Sinai representing Yahweh’s presence.

Genesis 2:8-14 = Yahweh planted a garden in Eden, in the east, and placed there the man whom he had formed. And from the ground Yahweh caused to grow every tree that was pleasing to the sight and good for food, with the tree of life in the middle of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and bad. A river issues from Eden to water the garden, and it then divides and becomes four branches. The name of the first is Pishon, the one that winds through the whole land of Havilah, where the gold is. (The gold of that land is good; bdellium is there, and lapis lazuli.) The name of the second river is Gihon, the one that winds through the whole land of Cush. The name of the third river is Tigris, the one that flows east of Asshur. And the fourth river is the Euphrates.

The vastness of Eden, this man is about to live an uncomplicated life, lived day to day without plans, without toil, simple; innocent, going to be in harmony with nature. As Yahweh placed this man in that garden, before this man’s eyes, Yahweh caused to grow every tree pleasing to the sight and good for food, with the tree of life in the middle of the garden. The drama of human life should revolve not around the search for eternal life, nor preoccupation with immortality. And the tree of knowledge of good and bad, a unique tree in it’s own right.

Genesis 2:15-17 = Yahweh took the man and placed him in the garden of Eden, to till it and tend it. And Yahweh commanded the man, saying, “Of every tree of the garden you are free to eat; but as for the tree of knowledge of good and bad, you must not eat of it; for as soon as you eat of it, you shall die.”

Yahweh took this man and placed him in the garden to till it and tend it, with a little help, nature is going to yield its fruits, without hard labor. Yahweh commands this man not to do one thing, Yahweh knows that, that human beings will become like Yahweh, knowing good and bad; it’s one of the things about Yahweh, he knows good and bad, and has chosen the good. For this man to have true freedom of will, this man has to have the freedom to rebel. This is why this tree is in the garden, instead, evil will come about as a result of the clash of the will of Yahweh and the will of humans who happen to have the freedom to rebel. This means that human beings and only human beings are the potential source of evil in Eden; responsibility for evil will lie in the hands of human beings. Yet, evil is represented not as a physical reality, it’s not built into the structure of Eden, evil is a condition of human existence, and to assert that evil stems from human behavior. Eating off this tree will cause a moral conflict and tension between Yahweh’s good design for creation, and the free will of human beings that can corrupt that good design.

Genesis 2:18-20 = Yahweh said, “It is not good for man to be alone; I will make a fitting helper for him.” And Yahweh formed out of the earth all the wild beasts and all the birds of the sky, and brought them to the man to see what he would call them; and whatever the man called each living creature, that would be its name. And the man gave names to all the cattle and to the birds of the sky and to all the wild beasts; but for Adam no fitting helper was found.

Frack.

Frak???

Battle Star Galactica.

Who's your teacher?

Acts 8:30

Rachel Israel

I stumbled across this TANAKH translation, I wonder way VeePee didn't teach this stuff, VeePee must have went for the money, spirit teachings.

Thanks for your insight, all I know is PFAL?

Hi Rachel, haven't seen you in ages.

Have to agree with you, BSG WTF.

Teachmevp can sometimes be just a little difficult to follow in his posts. :confused:

Who are you?

VP Dead for centuries now.

Have you been in coma, or HUmbolt Cnty?

I haven't posted in a while but I

Do Drop Inn

Once in a while.

PFAL is so 80's

Thank You,

Rachel Israel

Who be you?

It was 81 when I took that class, thank you for your insight, I learned a lot?

Yet now hear, O Jacob my servant; and Israel, whom I have chosen:

Thus saith the LORD that made thee, and formed thee from the womb, which will help thee; Fear not, O Jacob, my servant; and thou, Jesurun, whom I have chosen.

For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thine offspring:

And they shall spring up as among the grass, as willows by the water courses.

One shall say, I am the LORD'S; and another shall call himself by the name of Jacob; and another shall subscribe with his hand unto the LORD, and surname himself by the name of Israel.

Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

And who, as I, shall call, and shall declare it, and set it in order for me, since I appointed the ancient people? and the things that are coming, and shall come, let them shew unto them.

Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.

Yet now hear, O Jacob my servant; and Israel, whom I have chosen:

Thus saith the LORD that made thee, and formed thee from the womb, which will help thee; Fear not, O Jacob, my servant; and thou, Jesurun, whom I have chosen.

For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thine offspring:

And they shall spring up as among the grass, as willows by the water courses.

One shall say, I am the LORD'S; and another shall call himself by the name of Jacob; and another shall subscribe with his hand unto the LORD, and surname himself by the name of Israel.

Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

And who, as I, shall call, and shall declare it, and set it in order for me, since I appointed the ancient people? and the things that are coming, and shall come, let them shew unto them.

Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.

On the one hand, you recognize the unconditional and eternal, irrevocable covenant that Yahweh established with the patriarchs, as well as the eternal covenant with David, with the House of David. Those covenants were the basis for the belief that Yahweh would never forsake his people. But on the other hand, you do recognize the emphasis on the covenant at Sinai; It’s a conditional covenant.

"On the one hand, you recognize the unconditional and eternal...

But on the other hand, you do recognize the emphasis on the covenant at Sinai; It’s a conditional covenant."

Are you saying I have 2 left hands?

Or, are you saying both my hands know what the other hand is doing?

Is there a third hand (Foundation, anyone?)

Are you giving me props?

OK OK. Since there's No question mark after your statement I suppose you are acknowledging that I recognize whatever it is you said in your response to Isaiah. (not me).

I Am,and Remain,

Rachel Israel

"On the one hand, you recognize the unconditional and eternal...

But on the other hand, you do recognize the emphasis on the covenant at Sinai; It’s a conditional covenant."

Are you saying I have 2 left hands?

Or, are you saying both my hands know what the other hand is doing?

Is there a third hand (Foundation, anyone?)

Are you giving me props?

OK OK. Since there's No question mark after your statement I suppose you are acknowledging that I recognize whatever it is you said in your response to Isaiah. (not me).

I Am,and Remain,

Rachel Israel

Two left hands, noooo, I see you haven't placed yourself under that law, that's what is my concern.

Tell me about this I Am, and Remain?

Teach me more about your view on the mind tied to the soul, seems their something to that?

I'm trying to understand how our behavior ties into the soul, that struggle?

It seems on one of your threads, I can learn some cool stuff.

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom....

Teachmevp:

I don't want to rehash my views on your questions to me. You can go over things I wrote a long time ago in a galaxy far away (Had to say that)

I must say I've mellowed out quite a bit while still believing everything I said a few years ago. Here's a link that may interest you. Why don't you read my posts on this thread and we can talk later this evening? No sarcasm (I'll try) just good convo, ok?

And you, please try not to get to out there too, ok?

RachelIsrael

Teachmevp:

I don't want to rehash my views on your questions to me. You can go over things I wrote a long time ago in a galaxy far away (Had to say that)

I must say I've mellowed out quite a bit while still believing everything I said a few years ago. Here's a link that may interest you. Why don't you read my posts on this thread and we can talk later this evening? No sarcasm (I'll try) just good convo, ok?

RachelIsrael

http://www.greasespo...__1#entry398688

Teachmevp:

RachelIsrael

Self-awareness, consciousness=the knowledge of ourselves; the thing that "They" say makes us better than an animal.

Can we say, there's a sacred imprint of some kind that distinguishes the human creation from the other creatures?

Enlivened by the breath of Yahweh, captures that paradoxical mix of sort of earthly and divine elements, dependence and

freedom that maks the human as unique. Something alone that line?

God first

thanks teachmevp and RachelYsrael

when come to know wisdom and knowledge are but a thing

and what little you know makes you a fool

otherwise by your foolishness you become wise

it not wisdom that comes first but foolishness

so the things of a fool are wise things to God

and it does matter what name you give to God, Yahweh, Buddha, Jesus, Christ, Nothing, or what ever you pick

with love and a holy kiss Roy

God first

thanks teachmevp and RachelYsrael

when come to know wisdom and knowledge are but a thing

and what little you know makes you a fool

otherwise by your foolishness you become wise

it not wisdom that comes first but foolishness

so the things of a fool are wise things to God

and it does matter what name you give to God, Yahweh, Buddha, Jesus, Christ, Nothing, or what ever you pick

with love and a holy kiss Roy

Hi Roy, their seems to be a Greek veneer in your reasonings; kinda like a religious syncretism? A mixing together, of everybody's

religion. Alexander the Great was good at that, mixing together god beliefs into one supreme god; kinda what you are doing?