GreaseSpot Cafe

The Serpent?

Hi Roy,

Paul had his thorns in his side, and Yahweh will deal with the people who caused them their thorns;

the gathering together is getting really close Roy, when you find yourself in the day of Yahweh, don't

worry about that number, if you get it or not, it wouldn't do you any good. You are going to stand before

Yahweh and try to reason out this writing with Yahweh, good luck? On another thread, you said their is no Yahweh,

now your on this thread thinking you know something about Yahweh?

Edited by teachmevp

The life of the flesh is in the blood. Maybe that's why it's "Special" - For the exact reason God said it is.

I've read many of your posts, TMVP and have determined that you really like to "hear" yourself talk (or type) I don't think I've ever seen anyone respond to their own posts so consistently. Talking to yourself?

And you answer yourself too?

WOW?

And the turning simple statements into questions is also...unique.

I think if you would read what is written in the word about the many and varied subjects you raise so many questions about you would have fewer questions and lot's more answers.

You asked (yourself) about the ...sacredness??? of blood???

And why it is that???

The life of the flesh is in the blood.

There is a period after that, not a question mark.

Don't recall if/where the Bible says "Blood is sacred" but it does say the life of the flesh is in the blood.

So, that's what I will believe, because Moses wrote it, by revelation from The God, in one of his many conversations with Him.

From your many questions to anyone in general and yourself specifically that doesn't seem to be good enough for you.

I think there comes a time in everyone's life (Spiritual) where they reach a point at which they say to themselves, "Hey You/Me? Do you really believe this book or that book? Do we/I/You believe what you say I/Me?we say we do, to ourselves?"

I asked myself recently, Rachel??? Are you still actively believing the Bible?

Do you still believe The Sabbath is a THE sign between Him and His people?

Do you still believe that Sunday worship is counterfeit?

Rachel, do you still believe that if you love HIM you will keep His commandments?

If you don't believe that anymore, go have a good time doing what people that do believe Him call Willful Sin, because if you don't believe Him anymore you are no longer bound by His word, Right Rachel?

We decided we still believe His Word, so I/Me/We will continue to fight the good fight.

I hope that you have that conversation with yourself and make a decision about what you believe. Most of the Bible is pretty straight forward, so even though you may not have a very good understanding of the more spiritual matters, it is possible to read and believe most of what you read without intense study and research.

Eventually you will get to a point in your walk where you will literally shyt of get off the pot. Either way you will move.

Good Luck.

Whatever you do, do it with ALL YOUR POWER.

I'm not advising you in either decision - Just trying to push you into making one, and stop dickin' around,

RachelIsrael

God first

thanks RachelIsrael

Lets see teachmevp is learning

questions is the first part of discovering what God will is

Because the bible is nothing and everything

the Bible is not God's Will

it Prince James's Will

but the books in the bible are God's Will

let teach ask his questions

knowledge is God's Will or the truth uncovered

with love and a holy kiss Roy

I dunno. All this talk about disobedience and all..

just what I've observed.. people do what they happen to be.. for the most part..

"crunch time" is coming.. if it isn't already here.. what will you do?

Crunch time is here, that gathering together is a coming.

What will I do, I will be see Yeshua as he is, Yeshua has that

life Yahweh has within himself, in some kind of flesh and bone body.

You'ins that are hanging on to that spirit teaching will miss out.

You'ins that believe Yeshua is Yahweh will miss out. Wake up people.

God first

thanks teachmevp

there you go trying to false judged me

god is love not a ruling monster

with love and an holy kiss Roy

This gathering together is a coming, Yahweh is going to send Yeshua to gather it up;

but never you mind, don't you teach it could have happen all ready, didn't that happen in the

bible, some whatever went around and said, the gathering together all ready happen, causing

unrest among the body. Your mind cannot comprehend, what you are going to stand in front of

here soon, but it is your hour.

what is this 'gathering together'?

and why can't there be more then one?

i guess if you haven't done it then you don't know

so why do you think you do?

and why threaten people with it?

me thinks you are not well informed just starting fights

• Upvote 1

what is this 'gathering together'?

and why can't there be more then one?

i guess if you haven't done it then you don't know

so why do you think you do?

and why threaten people with it?

me thinks you are not well informed just starting fights

I'm sorry, I thought people on this forum took PFAL. Just showing a little what VeePee taught;

actually VeePee wasn't too far off, sometimes it seems VeePee was told to teach what he taught.

Some of his actions though, I wouldn't cast the first stone though. No fight, fact!

That gathering together is a coming, wake up to this people.

God first

thanks cman and teachmevp

cman - here we go again believing every word that VPW said

teachmevp - yes I took PFAL - so limited thinking or close minded - think outside the box which is seeing things for what really are

Edited by year2027

People like me that have been worked over by the Way, should have the right to reason the word with like minded reasoners.

Yahweh’s oath to preserve the Davidic dynasty, would lead eventually to a popular belief in the invincibility of the Holy City. In addition, the belief in Israel’s ultimate deliverance from enemies became bound up with David and his dynasty. So even when the kingdom fell finally to the Babylonians in 586BC, the promise to David’s House was believed to be eternal. The community looked to the future for a restoration of the Davidic line or Davidic king, or a messiah. Now the Hebrew word messiah simply means anointed, one who is “meshiach” is anointed with the holy oil. That is a reference to the fact that the king was initiated into office by means of holy oil being poured on his head. So King David was the messiah of Yahweh, the king anointed by or to Yahweh. And in the exile, Israelites would pray for another messiah, meaning another king from the House of David appointed and anointed by Yahweh to rescue them from enemies and reestablish them as a nation at peace in their land as David had done. The Israelites today hope for a messiah, but thats political and national. That is going to involve the restoration of the nation in its land under a Davidic king; that’s at the end of the day of Yahweh! As for the body Paul talked about, that gathering together is a coming, wake up to this people.

God first

thanks teachmevp

read my life story I had it hard too in the Way cult

do you think your the only one that life was destroy by the Way cult

grow up

open your eyes so you can see

read with your spiritual open eyes once

Edited by year2027

That's Alexander teaching, what your teaching?

Alexander also used what is called ‘religious syncretism,’ Alexander took this tendency of syncretism, of mixing together different religious traditions from different places, and he used it as a self-conscious propaganda technique. Alexander even started claiming divine status for himself. Alexander went around passing out rumors that his mother had actually been impregnated by the god Apollo, when he appeared as a snake in her bed. So, Alexander is putting himself forward as divine. Why? This is not a Greek tradition, but it’s very much a tradition in the East for kings to be considered by their people to be gods. Alexander says, “Well, if they can be gods, I can be a god.” So Alexander starts spreading rumors that he is divine himself. Alexander probably even believed it; and so he had a god father, he had a human mother, and so then he would identify himself with whoever was a god in the different places. So Alexander would identify himself as a Greek god with a Persian god. Alexander would identify the goddess Isis with some Greek goddess; and so all the time these different gods from different places were basically all said to be simply different cultural representations, different names, for what were generally the same gods all over the place. Also, though, what they would do is sometimes they wouldn’t try to simply say these gods are the same. What they would just do is add on more gods. They’d get to Syria, “Look at all these god that the Syrians worship. Well, we’ll just add those into our pantheon of gods too.” And this is part of what ancient religion was like, is that people were not exclusive. You didn’t have to worry. Just because you worshiped one god, doesn’t mean you couldn’t worship another god or several gods or five gods or a hundred gods. Gods knew who everybody was-they weren’t particularly jealous, in that sense. So this is the way people did it. But what Alexander and his successors did, was they made sort of a conscious, propagandistic decision to use religious syncretism to bind together their kingdoms.

The gathering together is a coming, wake up to this people!

Edited by teachmevp

So the very action that brought Adam and Eve a godlike awareness of their moral autonomy, was an action that was taken in opposition to Yahweh.

So we see then that having knowledge of good and bad is no guarantee that one will choose or incline towards the good. That's what the Serpent

omitted in his speech. The Serpent said if you eat of that fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and bad, you'll become like Yahweh. It's true in one

sense, but it's false in another, the Serpent sort of omitted to point out that it's the power of moral choice alone, that is godlike.

That gathering together is a coming, wake up to this people!

Edited by teachmevp

I'm sorry, I thought people on this forum took PFAL. Just showing a little what VeePee taught;

actually VeePee wasn't too far off, sometimes it seems VeePee was told to teach what he taught.

Some of his actions though, I wouldn't cast the first stone though. No fight, fact!

That gathering together is a coming, wake up to this people.

i took pfal and vp was way off, just plain wrong in every point

very little of it was needed and he never even saw it

so quit guessing and tell me what is this gathering together? if you know

but, yes, you are sorry, cause you don't know