GreaseSpot Cafe

Fare thee Well

frank123lol

Thank you Paw, for giving us all a place to learn, to share, to heal.

I first walked into the Cafe 10 years ago, and the hot coffee, warm cinnimon buns and friendly smiles all helped me in the process of beginning to heal as I walked away after 20 years "in the way." Over the years, as the pain faded, I visited less and less, like growing up and moving on, but still wanting to come home every once in a while - but slowly, the hometown changes, the stores close, the friends you had move away, and you come to the inevitable realization that the best you can do is forgive and forget the bad times, cling to the happy memories, and just move on making tomorrow a better day than yesterday. Thank you Paw, and all the rest of you, for being one of those hapy memories for which I will always be grateful. Wishing you all a long, happy life with whatever you do - and maybe we can all sit down around a big ole pot of joe after the Bema. Ken

Edited by Digger

I opened my email and saw the notice email about Greasespot closeing.

Paw. u have done an admirable job over the years of keeping the peace, making us laugh, and also putting up with silly ppl like me when i was posting wayback when.

You and the site will be missed by us all. the comradery, the laughs and the times just to have a shoulder to cry on.

I salute you Paw. take care in your walk and may the road rise up to meet you, may the wind always be at your back. may the sun shine warm apon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields.