GreaseSpot Cafe

I am the god of myself ..................

year2027

God/atheist/Christ

I am the god of myself and you are the god of yourself and

we are together the gods of the world but there one God and we are part.

11-26-30-2011

I am who I am and no one changes a thing about me but me I have all the power over my life no matter what they think? God created life in this world but no one can see God or know of his image because God is just a label we used. God might not be the best word for his kind because we just heard of God no one has seem the illusion God is.

But because we were creative in the image of God we can know our self and see our self the image of us is like God but lesser than God himself a god of lesser power. I am fleshly part but I am part spiritual an image I cannot see but I can witness the image of god in me a mirror image of my love. Reactions of love are an emotion of love or hate and all layers of both love is positive side of the emotion reactions and hate is negative side of the emotions.

I see things that I do not understand and I see things I do understand because I can see with my eyes of spiritual understanding. We are different levers of understandings while one might see as a child others see as baby always crying because things do not go as they want. We must understand flesh things are not spiritual things we must see our self as what we are never good enough but be thankful we are alive and able to live spiritual because were once dead to spiritual things.

I came to understand that I am weak for my strengths of my flesh but inner self me wise and powerful because its Christ in me. Otherwise the love I share with others is what me my power and the wisdom come by knowing who I am. I am what I am and I will be what I am I shall become the love in my heart.

I see things fleshly but they are spiritual which I cannot see I can only see the reactions of things can never see. We are sum of our reactions otherwise we are sum of our love, joy, faith and so on. We are the things can be picture on a in the mind to painted, draw, or drawled with sound.

As I see the truth in love I see Christ face to spiritual seed in the womb of me the Christ I will be the day of birth which the day I change. If I say I become Christ my friend are out of control but if I say become the same kind as Christ they seem to understand. Thank you with love of truth as I become like Christ in form only and a holy kiss from Roy.

so roy, are you saying that you are your own god?

that is a fundimental belief of modern satanism.

ya know. that you are your own god.just read the manifesto of anton levey's daughter,who heads the temple of set.

(her videos on youtube)

cool!!welcome to hell roy! LOL!!!! see you there.

p.s. Whew!!good thing there is no god.

God first

thanks faith no more and socks

faith no more so way-like thinking let see you believe in hell but not a god what are you foolish thinking

socks I take tea because I do not like Beer

with love and a holy kiss Roy

Edited by year2027

Me neither, Roy. Something about beer disagrees with my digestion. Never sat well in there.

Minor point - I don't believe Zeena Lavey is the active "head" of the TOS FNM, not at this time anyway. Was though but that goes back a few years. Don't know the level of active involvement, they're a closed corporation kinda deal outside of the public facing material which is more educational, informational than exploratory. Have known a participant, at one time, and while there is an organizational structure it's difficult to get one to articulate it, maybe due to the nature of Setian (Sethian) philosophical tenets.

To come into one's own "divinity" is one way of describing the basic idea, to "come into being". "Xeper", which sounds like Khe-fer, which has always sounded like a sneeze to me. I posted to that topic, Xeper, a few years ago on a thread, forget what it was, I was exchanging some posts with sunesis on something. I think I remember another poster who had some long dissertations here in Doctrinal forum that referenced Egyptian mythologies and reference Horus and some other stuff (and Set figures into those mythologies), comparing it to something The Way taught, which seemed like a stretch to me but it wasn't a lengthy discussion.

Self realization in a time and space of one's own creation through "remanifesation" I think it's termed. There's a lot of what I'd call hooey that goes along with it but comparing it to say the ritual observances and disciplines of the Roman Catholic religion it all might not seem so far apart.

To be a "god"...I dunno, I won't pretend to speak for the actual TOS or the kinds of outcomes a member would pursue, (and they're a group I want nothing to do with) so having said that it seems that one pursuant might put it that way, another, no. I don't think it would include a sense of identity with the Jehovah, the God of the Bible or Jesus Christ as the son of God, which I think is the context Roy's speaking from. I don't think the religious view of "hell" would be included in the TOS's world either. But there's a lot I don't know about it, much much more than what I do. Maybe you could give some more detail what you're thinking there.

• 2 weeks later...

Man can change aspects of himself but he can't change who and what he is. We are what we are.

A true integral transformation of a person can't happen only in their "mind", by changing their perceived reality. I can't grow 12 inches taller because I think in my mind I'm 12 inches taller.

When you say you're the "god of yourself" you can only mean that you are in control of what you think about yourself and the actions that you can control with your mind and body. (and some would argue you don't control that much). But I'd be fine with saying you can think whatever you want about anything you want. I won't call that being a "god". It's just being you.

I don't think we're "gods", each of us and don't see how or why anyone would feel that way.

The claptrap of the "Church of Satan" is all b-s IMO. But it's not the beliefs you have to be concerned about there and you don't need a "church" to formalize a credo to do whatever you want. It's the people you gotta watch out for.

• 2 weeks later...

God first

thanks socks and waysider

Socks - it is making it all real and nothing real otherwise its believing the lie to see the truth or its believing in something that not in this ream of world as we known a world that no this one

waysider - I sorry the link took me nowhere

with love and a holy kiss Roy