GreaseSpot Cafe

Good Seed could play Chicago..

Ham

The Egotistical little Bastard has my phone number. It was delivered..

call if you wish..

:biglaugh:

well, at least I know that it was delivered..

In case your subservient morons or offspring (why bring them into this?) din't get it..

it is..

989 859 0364.

Yeah Yeah Yeah. Just like the Loyster could run a fortune 500 co, Hi Co Caravan could make Nashville, all Waaaaahcorpse can immediately walk into at least middle management upon leaving full time staff......Yada Yada Yada....

Hey that would make a funny thread. What other delusions of grandeur were there that people claimed to give up to serve twi?

What a crock,When the speed limit was 55,Top corpse would buzz by us at 85,too spiritual to catch you know?

Clean up?Hellthey would dictate but nary a finger raised to help.After doing all kinds of "fixes" one time it

finally dawned on me,"they" did not knowsquat on how to fix anything.

Whilst our cars were in serious rust mode we were reproved for not believing big enough,while the ministry "gave"

them brand new cars to abuse.

When wierwille promoted reagun as the savior of the free world,it was really he whho wanted to be prez.

I remember the Nashville thing,do it over the holidays,When everyone who were someone was home with thier families.

We (family,friend) made it with no help to the wonder boys of the way.

Yeah Yeah Yeah. Just like the Loyster could run a fortune 500 co, Hi Co Caravan could make Nashville, all Waaaaahcorpse can immediately walk into at least middle management upon leaving full time staff......Yada Yada Yada....

Hey that would make a funny thread. What other delusions of grandeur were there that people claimed to give up to serve twi?

I didnt say they could perform the music WELL.

:biglaugh: