GreaseSpot Cafe

It's just a cat

Ham

I've heard similar arguments. I wanted to get this off of the doctrinal thread. Is it doctrinal? perhaps.. perhaps not..

Just a few observations:

(some) humans feel somehow superior to animals, both in physical engineering, and calling.

they generally feel that animals should not be harmed, damaged, experimented with.. UNLESS the human is to profit. Whether because of food (I admit I'm guilty here), intellectual advancement, safety testing, or spiritual enrichment (sacrifice).

I've heard a few arguments.. generally they boil down to "ham, they are JUST animals."

I've seen the same people take a few viruses far more seriously..

Edited by Ham

"just a cat".

well..

my daughter took a class on human anatomy. Guess what they use to understand human physiology because it is so close?

They named their subject "Felix".

That was part of the process, believe it or not..

so close to human. Cats are .. *almost*(?) human.. physiologically.

Then I observe cat's living behavior.. they are territorial. They can dream.. they can love..

interesting, or no?

Loyalty? That trait is fleeting. How can one be loyal to someone from a race of numbnuts who burned their ancestors because of some arcane, stupid superstition..

:biglaugh: