GreaseSpot Cafe

My original post vanished into cyberspace...but, the essence of it was that I'm going to Salem, Mass. tomorrow, and don't think I'm gonna get possessed or anything like I use to think when I was in twi.

I'm wearing black, and have one of those "scream" faces to wear, if the spirit moves me.

Are any of you into Halloween this year? After 16 years out of twi, I finally feel safe and free enough to venture into condemned territory.

Years ago, when I lived in Methuen, Mass, there were 4 male WOW's sent to Salem, Mass. Wonder what ever happened to them...

Muyahahahhahahahahahahaahaha //devil face icon

I'm doing Samhain with a few of my friends. We're also going to do a safe little haunted house thingy for the neighborhood kids.

Life is so much more fun now that I'm no longer afraid that I'm gonna break out in demonic pustules or anything like that!

If cleanliness is next to godliness, and if godliness includes obsessive-compulsive house cleaning tendencies, then bless my mess!

I'm gonna be honoring that even more ancient of Halloween traditions and rituals: ... Toilet papering lawns.

Yes, there has been research done that shows this most ancient of practices going all the way back to the Ancient Egyptians, when ol' King Tut had his pyramid rolled by some of his surviving frat brothers from Pharoah U. However, what has happened to those partying Thebes after that has always remained a mystery.

One myth has it that they drowned in their own home made Egyptian beer. Others had it that the beer turned to blood, a holdover from when Moses did that trick to the River Nile. (Some of the folks there has said that the beer always tasted like the Nile, thus the connection )

Anywho, back to our regularly scheduled thread.

BOO!

Prophet Emeritus of THE,

and Wandering CyberUU Hippie,

Garth P.

It didn't work for me

BTW, Salem was a little disappointing..the museums and all. I think they were poorly done myself.

There were 19 people murdered. 14 females, 4 males- all were hung...and 1 man was crushed to death under stone. Very interesting times...1692...I can't even imagine...

Glad I was born a little later, and a little freer than puritan times.