GreaseSpot Cafe

songs that CHANGED your life, changed YOU

excathedra

Good gravy. These are nice songs, but so many sad ones. With a couple of exceptions of course. :)/>

PS. Shout to the Lord by Hillsong and Bless the Lord by Zalina Fedotov (from God of Wonders) make me cry. :( But I cry at Hallmark commercials and I bet exie does too. :redface2:

Edited by RottieGrrrl

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

next weekend i am going to my 40 year high school reunion so hard to believe

i'm posting this song in honor of this

i was in love with a boy and he with me through our HS years. he didn't want me to go to college. he wanted me to stay home and wait for him. he thought if i went away i would be involved with other boys. i broke up with him. he married a really sweet girl who stayed home. they are not going to be there. i'm kind of glad.

--

ps. if anyone can find a live version of keith whitley singing this (besides his memorial motor cycle run), i would so appreciate it

i lived in nashville when he was in his prime and i adored him (still do)

sniff about everything

our towers our friends were still there

ok

i'll stop

to quote my own little ditty at the bottom:

A taste for irony has kept more hearts from breaking than a sense of humor, for it takes irony to appreciate the joke which is on oneself.

lots of love,

ex

it's nice to have your own thread kind of like a personal diary lol

anyway i'm really nervous and excited about tomorrow night. we're having our 40th at a bar in sayreville

one of my very best friends, sue belli a, is picking me up. i spent 4 years of HS at her house listening to her older brother beat those drums

her brother graduated with one of my sisters and dated my other sister (we're all one year apart)

anyway, her brother is on tour with bon jovi :eusa_clap:/>

what is the difference between drummer and percussionist?

anyway this song is dedicated to me by bruce (who joey also plays with - and that's another story)

but when you see "mary's dress waves" you need to replace "mary" with "excie"

thank you

Edited by excathedra