GreaseSpot Cafe

Mass Marriages and Window Washing

RottieGrrrl

and we shared the cake and the punch blah blah blah

--

i forget about window washing i think we did it on lightbearers and made a good buck

one of my dear friends in the way corps became very wealthy takin' it to the streets lol

after he graduated and i was on my interim year, he asked me to send him a bucket and squeegie (sp?) from the housekeeping closet so he get started and then he mailed it back to me later

exie that sounds actually like a lot of fun. And you are right, a lot of people would not think of sharing their day. My mother actually told me that if she could do it over again she would have just got married in Vegas. She said the money was so tight and the amount of money they spent on the wedding was ridiculous.

That was cute that the guy sent you back the squeegee and bucket, he just needed it to get started...awww.:)

Now that you mention it, I think they did some sort of mass wedding at Rock of Ages '74. I wasn't around in'70 so I don't know about that.

No, I think it was 76, 77, 78, or 79.