GreaseSpot Cafe

More Sex and the EEOC

chockfull

well the bunny is dancing, and his nose is powdered.   the mogfodt complete with harem and procuress is going strong.  its a wonder we don't have a lot of "Ah-nold" Jrs. running around by this point.  definitely loytoy is ramping up on his training with inspector gadget linder and his go-go gadget glock 9's.   you never know when some disgruntled husband is going to show up who just won't be able to see the spiritual maturity of allowing his wife to be in a mogfodt harem.  

And incidents like this do arise.  One of the first we know from piecemeal stories on GS is loytoy is involved with someone's wife at an Indiana Adv. Class in 1995.  W@yne confronts him, he says he'll stop, Rosie covers it up, de Loser is involved dealing with those in I/O - other countries like Allan here has shared.

Then, boom.  P@ul All3n.  Not going to back down.  Not going to be intimidated.  Confronts loytoy over his affair with his wife face to face.  yet All3n isn't the one all glocked up in that meeting - that would be Loytoy plus Inspector Gadget.  He leaves, gathers wife, starts Waydale and files a lawsuit against Loytoy naming him and the BOT as conspirators.  I thought you could find that one up on Wayback documents section.

The Sh1zzl3 is starting to F1zzl3.

Why is this stuff problematic for Loytoy?  I mean adultery isn't illegal, its just immoral and as age-old of a fall from grace as Jimmy and Tammy Faye Baker, with all the mascara.  It's this little organization called the EEOC.  They are the ones that have the laws in place in our country to prevent Sexual harassment in the workplace.  It is there where is defined a "quid pro quo" sexual relationship as being against the law and something someone can sue for.

This impact isn't so much in the first lawsuit with Allen, who shotgun broadcast a bunch of stuff and had a settlement.  This queued up a cute and perky little blond stewardess whose husband used to run the Rock in a secondary lawsuit - quid pro quo.  As easy to prove as 2 questions.  1) Was he your boss?  2) Did you have sex?

Edited by chockfull
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, chockfull said:

This impact isn't so much in the first lawsuit with Allen, who shotgun broadcast a bunch of stuff and had a settlement.  This queued up a cute and perky little blond stewardess whose husband used to run the Rock in a secondary lawsuit - quid pro quo.  As easy to prove as 2 questions.  1) Was he your boss?  2) Did you have sex?

That January lawsuit was a slam dunk.

By this time Rosie is on the BOT and Vice President.  dingdong retires and falls asleep probably from too many Kools like dad.  cowterd is forced into retirement.   he bebops around for a while and later shows his inbred nature by marrying dingdongs widow.  

Rosie power plays Loytoy into accepting that he can't be President with all these outstanding lawsuits to deal with.

During this time Rosie develops one of her tightest and most prized relationships - that with a lawyer named Columbo.   So Rosie and Columbo get together and piece together the clues :rolleyes: they confront loytoy, and I'm thinking this had to be on tape, because there was no way to capture quickly enough all the conquest names pouring out of the confession that anyone could write it down, even in shorthand.  

The mogfodt harem is exposed.    Names in there are astounding, until you consider the greater context of the way's culture being more inbred than any backwoods town in West Virginia ever could be.  The list was there to be dealt with later.

Loytoy is put on a short leash.  Actually we learn he was put somewhat on a short leash by Rosie earlier after the Indiana incident - she put him on a schedule and made him report in and submit a plan and actual to keep him out of trouble.  Since a universal truth is sh1t flows downhill, loytoy puts similar pressure on b1ll gr33ne the trunk coordinator and that's when we get all the pressure for schedules.  Planned and actual.  Although B1ll is a tool and like your average TWI top leader sycophant puts more pressure on you than the leader puts on him.

Initially when Loytoy steps down, he is put in charge of research.  he can huff and puff a bit back and forth with W@yne.  However, very shortly, Rosie secures D0nn@s 100% cooperation and expells Loytoy from Jerusalem.  He is sent to Holey somewhere and put up in a house where the Way pays the rent to this day, and controls him by having him "report in" or did for a while.    In honor of our upcoming Christmas holiday, let us take a moment of silence to reflect on Loytoy's first job after being President of the Way - a UPS seasonal worker slinging boxes in the holiday season.

• Upvote 1

People wonder about money and where it all came from to pay for all these lawsuits and how much they are.

The exact numbers are sealed up in court documents but from what I have pieced together at a certain point the Way took out liability insurance on all of its Trustees, and paid annually for it.  I saw a charge in an annual financial report - I think AZ had some state requirement for nonprofit and so to keep the Way bookstore there they had to publish financial annual reports which actually had itemized numbers on it.  I thought they paid I thought I saw at least $30k a year for that insurance of ABS.   I don't know any backstory there.   But it probably was that insurance that paid out the first lawsuit.  The first with all the numbers I read I speculate settled out at 7 figures.  The second again nobody knows but I would guesstimate at 6 figures.  

I also saw a legal action initiated by Columbo later suing an insurance company for dropping them between the first and second lawsuits.   They may have had to pay the second one out of pocket or out of believers pocket our out of ABS if i need to state it in any more ways to get the gist.  I think they didn't pay the first one out of pocket.  Nobody has disclosed any numbers, but I heard a private source reference on them not paying the first one out of pocket.