GreaseSpot Cafe

Defined by Hope

Twinky

I thought this might strike a chord for some people here, especially if they were born into, or raised in, TWI.  It's 6 minutes long.  

From Being Trafficked as a Toddler to Claiming Victory and Joy in Life | CBN.com

God bless and prosper this young woman.  She's turned a despairing situation into a really positive, empathetic way to live her life, helping others from the depth of her own experience of abuse.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Twinky said:

God bless and prosper this young woman.  She's turned a despairing situation into a really positive, empathetic way to live her life, helping others from the depth of her own experience of abuse.

Just today, I came into possession (well, borrowed) from my local public library, Viktor Frankl's book, Yes to Life: In Spite of Everything. I would hope that everyone who had been victimized to any degree, whether born into it or otherwise having been hoodwinked by TWI, would be inspired by the Jessa Dillow Crisp's story (linked in the OP in this thread).

Frankl, in case anyone needs to be reminded, survived three years in Nazi concentration camps and wrote Man's Search for Meaning shortly after those in the camps were liberated.