GreaseSpot Cafe

Masters of VeePee's words: Mastering the perverted counterfeit called pfal

IMF777

vpw had two sides to him. What you saw on tapes was a different side to him if you saw him with the way corpes. How do you think lcm learned all his crap? Vpw was just a little smarter in hiding it than lcm did that is all.

If you do not tell the truth about yourself you can not tell it about other people.

virginia woolfe

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VCeePee's motivations for starting his criminal enterprise using the bible as his product is highly suspect from the beginning.

He was fired from his job as a minister because he was unqualified to be in that position of trust.

He had an affair with his secretary it is rumored, and VeePee certainly did not live up to the standard of avaiding the appearance of evil. Hell, he embraced it

"A battle of wits is hardly enjoyable when the other party is unarmed"

Copyright 2004 by the author.All rights reserved. Duplication prohibited

If PFAL was a life-changing experience to some people, that's great for them. For me, it was basically a waste of time and money. I remember thinking when it was all over - "Is that all there is?"

I don't know exactly what I expected but from all the hype I had heard, I expected a lot more than I got.

I especially resented the whole culture of having to have the class to be one of the "in crowd." I can only speak to my experience in Greenville and Charlotte, NC, but pfal was always used to separate people into "have had the class" and "haven't had the class." The "haven't hads" always knew they were at the bottom of the totem pole.

It always reminded me of a fraternity. You can't learn the secret handshake and stuff until you join up, pay your money and go through the initiation (pfal), just like at the Sigma Chi house.

The whole structure of twi was built around marketing that class. The whole idea of "don't let anybody see your syllabus or your books until they've had the class" was a crock, a marketing ploy only to increase the "mystery" of pfal. If there's so much important information in it, then let me buy the book and check it out for myself. Don't make me sit on a hard folding chair in a cold room watching a long, boring film.

My only experience with any kind of outreach program was a summer thing called WONC (Word Over North Carolina.) We knew going in that our goal was not to introduce people to God's word, but to run a class. Even if we had gotten 100 people born again, but did not get a pfal class run, we knew we would have been failures. Fortunately, we suckered three people into signing up and we saved face.

Pirate:

quote:
Even if we had gotten 100 people born again, but did not get a pfal class run, we knew we would have been failures. Fortunately, we suckered three people into signing up and we saved face.

You stated TWI's corporate mission quite nicely. Well said! And what was taught as the greatest miracle? The new birth. Talk about people who could not even get that simple thing right. No wonder TWI was and is so screwed up....

"A battle of wits is hardly enjoyable when the other party is unarmed"

Copyright 2004 by the author.All rights reserved. Duplication prohibited