GreaseSpot Cafe

Common Ground Fair - Unity Maine

OnionEater

Hi Guys...I forgot to chime in here, as I rarely come to this site anymore...in fact, I can't stand computers, and avoid it as much as possible, which is, actually, all the time....

Onioneater.....I'm getting there Friday night,...sleeping in the car....and will be there first thing Saturday morning, as I can only spend that whole day there, before heading to New York....

Where shall we meet and when? the bloomin' onion stand?...yikes...we got lost last year....how about at the green party tent? Saturday at 1pm? and then we'll do lunch ;)

Let me know, asap as I am leaving tomorrowFriday) at noon....

Any other takers? Wacky

Whew what a busy day!

A big crowd too, lots of children wow.

I entered some soap that Bonnie made into the competition.

I attended a workshop on USDA requirements, then one on Fruit tree orchard basics, then fruit tree orchard advanced topics, then farming raspberries and blueberries, then one on building the natural defenses of trees, and finally one on legislation of farm crops.

Today my Bonnie was able to go with me smile.gif

I attended "Growing Peach tree farms in Maine", while she attended "Organic Certifications". Then I attended "Rodale Research Institute", and she attended "Shaker Herb Gardens". Then I attended "Solar Power", while she attended "After Butchering Poultry". Then I attended "Your Thyroid", while she attended "Growing Hot Weather Plants in Cool Climates". Then we together attended "Organic Livestock Management". Then we both attended "Colony Collapse and Honeybee diseases".

Bonnie had entered a basket of coloured soap eggs in the fair competition for which she got a red ribbon. And she entered a basket of seashell shaped oatmeal soaps that got another red ribbon. And she entered a dozen scented and coloured eggs in an egg carton which got a blue ribbon. And I entered a dozen of my chicken's brown eggs which got a blue ribbon.

:)