GreaseSpot Cafe

Any One Watching the Copeland's this Week

Keith

Y'know Shaz, I did some searches for that whole thing and found some Chri$tian mini$try sites were actually selling cd's of it. Buy the cd, you know, to hear this powerful important message from Brother Roberts.

Anything to create positive cash flow.

These people should be taken out and shot. Not with actual bullets, that would be a waste. With squirt guns. While holding toasters. Plugged in.

quote:
Originally posted by shazdancer:

...worse than Ty Warner saying Beanie Babies are over....

Over what?

Over the world? OMG, are you saying Beanie Babies are over the world? Are we now living in the Land of the Prevailing Beanie Babies?

*what odd word associations one makes on a bleary-eyed Friday morning. icon_biggrin.gif:D--> *

I dunno,

There are beanies in several foreign (oops! international) countries now.

If you go to the special toy conventions, they will let you get a special beanie.

If you are one of the initiated ones and send them money, you can get another special beanie each month.

And for a small donation before the holidays, you can get yet another special beanie.

Egad, the parallels with TWI (even SOUNDS like Ty!) are uncanny!

If Warner ever retires and makes a guy with a big forehead the head of the company, I will run screaming...

icon_wink.gif;)-->

Shaz

I still haven't decided what I think about this, but I have to agree that fact it is Oral Roberts and remembering the money and being called home bit, has me skeptical. I would be less concerned if it had come from Copeland. He did hit the nail on the head when he said that the Berlin wall would come down and U.S.S.R. would disolve one year before it happened.

In response to one persons statment about, anything for the almighty buck. The Copelands have never impressed me that way. Their free salvation package is extensive and free. They sent free copies of this to each a great many churches. I've even seen them give free teachings away when they say they need money. (And the teaching DO NOT have anything to do with sending money.)

I can't speak for the other churches that might be selling this though.