GreaseSpot Cafe

DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS PARTY AT THE !'S !!!!!

Cindy!

Happy Holidays!!!!

As some of our friends know, we are having a holiday party the day after Christmas at 2:00 in the afternoon!

It is a casual party on December 26th where everyone can bring their own appetizers and booze! We will provide soda and some wine and beer.

If you want to participate in a present exchange, email me and we will do that for those who are game and like to have FUN during the holidays!

If you are out of town and wondering why you are getting this email....well...during the holidays people travel ALL OVER!!!! Some of you have family near us, so we didn't want to run the risk of missing your excellent company!!!

We have room to crash at our house and there are also many nicely priced hotels just down the road.

Please let us know "yea" or "nay" via email to this address by Monday, December 20th. Just put in your subject line "response to holiday party". chindy004@yahoo.com

Pass on this invitation to whomever you think would enjoy having some holiday fun!!!!

Hope to see you soon!!!!

hey chinny chin chin, I am trying to buy a car tomorrow. Know anyone who is selling one??

IF I have the day off and IF I have transportation I would love to come. you will need to send me the info again, you can't private message me anymore since I got kicked off PMing, so you will have to call or email or something with directions.

it would be a blast!

suz

oh I'm sorr--Mrs chinny chin chin

Sudz -

Right now is a *great!* time to buy a car at a lot, because they are ALL trying to reduce inventory before 12/31.

You can certainly call us - we can give directions and/or info on where to buy a car.

As to how you can get our phone numbers - you DO have email access, right?

Email me at stevelwall99_NOSPAM@yahoo.com

but take the _NOSPAM part out first

General Motors is having a big sale and they include Saturns.

I'm on my third lease with a Saturn. The last two times I've gotten the car maintence plan thrown in for free.

If you have enough money to get a good used car that's probably better than having a car payment, however, I am still thrilled to have reliable transportation that has no surprise car repair bills.

The interest is really low on these leases and the 2005 ion is awesome. You can ask Oak.

I'm chiming in to this derail with a hearty.. I LOVE MY SATURN, TOO!!!!!! I've had it just over a year and it sure can get out of its' own way!!! (shiny car, goes varoom, varoom!!!)

Suz...email or call Steve or I for where I bought my saturn...they were great!

well coolness fer shur,

I"LL be there. somehow my ojt, with the other fa's (flight attendants) got over WED night and the computer info didn't get to the scheduling folks till Firday, SO

they gave me all weekend off, so I will be picking up Mr Handsome and we will be there!!

toooooo coool, not only that I get to party and so my ONLY Christmas gig...BUT that I am only on call, so its to damn kewel, not sure when I will be the lone f.a. on a flight, they pay me to be on call tho....hells bells, sounds good huh??

we will see you nice and early folks,

love,

suz and daryl

THANKS FOR A GREAT TIME MRS. WALL & THE WHOLE FLAM DAMILY!!!

It was a blast to be with the kids and all the toys, all the food, and damn YUM food at that!!

so thanks for having me, and the gift is greatly appreciated, Diane and I are enjoying it!! YUM again!!

love you guys,

ps. it looks like I am on call News Years Eve, but maybe after my on call is off call...a quick drink meebe??

xxxooo

so sorry, I won't be able to make it BUT

I just found out my first solo is in writing!

I start off with going to Grand Rapids tonight (thur night) and spend the night so tomorrow OEN is joining me for lunch.

I fly to NW Arkansas (damn wish i could find Arkie) spend the night again,

From NW AR I go to Atlanta also to spend the night so me and Herbiejuan are going to bring in the New Years together! (he says we watch the peach drop?)

I am thrilled to be uhhh (was gonna say on the road but....)in the air for the New Year. Thinking the skys are safer than the roads with sober pilots and flight attendants icon_wink.gif;)-->, I have the 2nd and 3rd off.

Is your whole household back to school/work by the 3rd or are you gonna be around that day?

anyway Happy New year! icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_eek.gif Once again, thanks for feeding me and my handsome date. We'll all have to go out sometime...geeze, my scheduele is tooooo wierd isn't it? I do get to go home and visit my husband Jan 9-12th!!

(I refuse to clean his mess tho....)

anyway love you guys, glad I am in the hood!

suz