GreaseSpot Cafe

The Way of Yahoo

year2027

God first

Beloved All

Just for the few who go there and want to know what my answer is to them

Were here is it but they would not post it

I only posting it here because of the few that have try to take up for me there when I attacked against there own rules

so here it is

----------------------------------------

God first

Beloved All

As I read post on this board Robin ask me not to preach and next minute she saids do it

What does she think true love comes from ? For it comes from God or she could want me fleshly love her and others No way they may not all be clean and I am not into guys that way

What I am is one who only puts on God's things because that the only reason I come is too help

But let me all so tell others if there is no preaching there is not pray but I will break that one too and pray for you all

Now some seem to want to attack others with evil words but is not allowed with the rules

But you think its ok Here what will happen someday when someone says a evil post like that and its send Yahoo they may close this board

But do not look for me because I will will run or change so you better just kick me out

with love and an holy kiss Roy

PS I will post this on other boards too as to what my answer is if its edit

Now I hope after this answer to them is run Pax will delete it

I all so thank PAX for runing a board that has help my life

and wish all here a Merry Christmas

Hi Roy,

Rules are rules, if you take it personally that's your problem. The "Odd-List" on Yahoo has been around for many years, it started on a site called the "One-List" Yahoo bought them out.

Roy, just some friendly advise. If you continue to ignore the rules in life, you may be disapointed to find there are people who don't send friendly notes when you break the rules. I hope you aren't as naive out in the world as you are on this board and on "The Way" list on yahoo, because if you are you're in for a very rude awakening.

Seth

There are some things I want to say about this subject but I find myself thinking that this really isn't the place for it since it is a different group than greasespot.

If you would like to do it by private message than that is fine.

BTW, seth glad to see you around!!!

God first

Beloved Seth R.

It may of been around a long time but why would I care

I am no longer part of that list and see no value in it

But this post was not to talk about the rules but to tell some that might be part of both why I have left there

You see my life is all about God

What is this about which you wrote "you're in for a very rude awakening."

I am not afraid of name calling, rude people and others things

It gets down to if they are afraid of my answer I will send it to the few that matters my friends who went their from here like I did

We answer a add

But we found the rules are more pure here so we came back here were there is more of a balance of things

I got your private message, vickles...and answered it.

What confuses me is the post itself.

Perhaps Roy could clarify what he is saying???

Roy, it is not that I disagree or wish to cause problems...it is simply that I do not understand what you are saying. Could you please clarify?

And believe me when I say that I mean no disrespect to you.

I will try and help with paranthesis ok? I think I understand

quote:
Originally posted by year2027:

God first

Beloved All

Just for the few who go there and want to know what my answer is to them

Were here is it but they would not post it

(he posted something and it they would not post it)

I only posting it here because of the few that have try to take up for me there when I attacked against there own rules

(There were some that were sticking up for roy when he feels he was attacked because of their rules)

so here it is

God first

Beloved All

As I read post on this board Robin ask me not to preach and next minute she saids do it

What does she think true love comes from ? For it comes from God or she could want me fleshly love her and others No way they may not all be clean and I am not into guys that way

(this part I don't understand)

What I am is one who only puts on God's things because that the only reason I come is too help

(in other words he does his preaching his own way with the love he has to help others)

But let me all so tell others if there is no preaching there is not pray but I will break that one too and pray for you all

(If there is not preaching allowed then there is no prayer and he will break it by praying for them)

Now some seem to want to attack others with evil words but is not allowed with the rules

(there have been attacks on others with words which are not supposed to be allowed, although they have allowed it. But they are attacking him with his words)

But you think its ok Here what will happen someday when someone says a evil post like that and its send Yahoo they may close this board

(You think its ok to post things like you have been but someone can complain to yahoo and it could be closed down.)

But do not look for me because I will will run or change so you better just kick me out

(in other words, I'm outa here)

PS I will post this on other boards too as to what my answer is if its edit

Now I hope after this answer to them is run Pax will delete it

I all so thank PAX for runing a board that has help my life

and wish all here a Merry Christmas

(This may not be totally what he is saying but it is the best that I could do. And I might add that some of it I do agree with.

God first

Beloved Cindy and others

It began when I sign by name with "with love and an holy kiss"

I was called names there but that was ok but when people from this board try to calm the sea of name calling

They were called names too

There rules read that personal attacks would be stop in Yahoo The Way

Were I was personal attack and others that try to help me were too

Now last night I got a note out in the open of the list from one that saids they see that rules are follower

Yes I answer name calling with teachings but that is me

But in that note I was told to stop preachimg or teaching but to keep loving and being myself

Now how can I be myself if my life falls around God and his love with every word I write speak seem like a teaching

You are what you put on

Now if you never been there you may not understand but at least I did try to explain

I hope I did not do this post to fight with them but to at least be faithful the ones who saw it all happen

You see I am fleshly too so I not sure why I wrote this 100 percent but I know my mind told me it was right

Maybe it was wrong maybe not

Roy,

you should not be called names no matter WHAT the offense. That is childish and pointless on their part.

What I did not and do not understand is how you word things. This is not to make fun of you at all. I think you have the right to express your beliefs and stick to them.

What confused me is your wording...I'm very sorry, but it was and is unclear to me what point you were/are making.

English is probably your second language and I have no desire whatever to insult you.

I simply wish to understand what you are saying.

I mean this with complete respect for your beliefs.

God first

Beloved Cindy

I understand your heart

But English is my first and only language but my written kills are poor at times

But I am very simple person with poor gramer

I read things like the bible and at times I seem to talk King James English

As to a point for the tread I am not sure is there is one here

But what I trying to put is an answer to what was wrote there for the few who are their and here both

Since my answer was not posted there I posted it here for the few that may care

But if this does not help maybe this was the wrong thing to do posting it maybe it been better for me to just move on

I guess I am just putting aside that place like I did with the Way

It just one of those things I am not sure how to put in words

I know you are not making fun of me but trying to understand but I am not able to help

There are times I do not understand myself and I came to see this is part of life

Its like when I was young I did not understand why Christ had to die to save me but now I do

But I may not be able to explain it for some

I never think it is wrong to express what you feel is right, Roy.

Your opinion is worthy since you are a child of God.

What you might consider, though is to run your posts through someone you trust who can maybe give you tips on communicating exactly what you want to communicate.

I and others may not agree with what you post....that is ok....you can believe and post about what you want and others can believe and post on what they want.

I KNOW you would not restrict others from what they want to believe, but you want to be heard for what you believe.

Just as you do not want to be censored for your beliefs, neither do anyone else.

The strength of your beliefs is admirable, but if your message is unclear (as it was today) you will not be able to clearly communicate your heart.

This open forum is wonderfully tailored for those of us who want to be heard. You want to be heard....so please use this forum and please be sure your posts are clear so that all of us can enjoy and respond to what you say!!!

Dear Roy, I know who you are talking about and I had gotten some very nasty e-mails from some of them, not the owner tho.

I was sending him personal e-mails w/ attachments and thought they were goin to him, but instead went to te yahoo groups. I too removed my name from thier list but still have a nice relationship with the owner who I care for very much but to put it plainly some of his moderators suck.

Roy check your pt's as I want to ask you something OK?

Love and hugs from Dovey