GreaseSpot Cafe

One hand.

Steve!

Yeah, really!

One hand. Two ducks. Three squawking geese. Four limerick oysters. Five corpulent porpoises. Six pairs of Don Alversos tweezers. Seven thousand Macedonians in full battle array. Eight brass monkeys from the ancient sacred crypts of Egypt.

No but there's a former Girl Scout who does....she just has CRS really bad and gets it confused with some other ones. icon_wink.gif;)-->

One hand. Two ducks. Three squawking geese. Four limerick oysters. Five corpulent porpoises. Six pairs of Don Alversos tweezers. Seven thousand Macedonians in full battle array. Eight brass monkeys from the ancient sacred crypts of Egypt. Nine apathetic, sympathetic, diabetic old men on roller skates with a marked propensity towards procrastination and sloth

I don't think I learned it in the scouts....but I would love to know #10...and this time I'm gonna refresh my memory daily......this should be one of the last things out of my mouth on my deathbead....for any who care to be threre at that time.....now the secret is out.....you know what my last words will be.....no need to be there now if that's your reason for being there....tee hee

One hand. Two ducks. Three squawking geese. Four limerick oysters. Five corpulent porpoises. Six pairs of Don Alversos tweezers. Seven thousand Macedonians in full battle array. Eight brass monkeys from the ancient sacred crypts of Egypt. Nine apathetic, sympathetic, diabetic old men on roller skates with a marked propensity towards procrastination and sloth. Ten lyrical, spherical, diabolical denizens of the deep who haul, stall around the corner of the quo, of the quay, of the quivey all at the same time!

The idea is supposed to be to say it all without taking a breath. I heard one time that it was originally an exercise for radio announcers.