GreaseSpot Cafe

Is it just me?

Catcup

I haven't been here long enough to see what you're talking about Catcup but I wanted to respond to something Imbus mentioned..

quote:
How do/did you get to the place that it doesnt hurt as much or what do you beleive now and how is your walk with the creator? I spent an hr. on the phone with Wacky to reconnect with my past and allow for an X-way person to speak their truth.

I remember feeling like all that I worked for in the Way was for nothing. Turned out to be a great starting point for me. Ha! That brought me back to what I vividly remembered about the Father calling me to Him. And then the Hope. etc... I soon realized just how fragile and insane this world is. THat's why we needed the Saviour in the first place. Every human endeavor seems to fail eventually. Because we can't produce on earth what He has promised to freely give us later. Even during the first century the Church 'groaned and travailed' waiting for that time of full redemption...

I think this site serves to present words of Hope and Truth more often than not. And serves the Body in that way.

[This message was edited by JoeBeliever on March 20, 2004 at 6:19.]

Edited by Guest

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, LLP, long time no see!

I think nknative was talking about non-grad locals, not grads who are required to attend from area fellowships. Do you see new visitors at each HQ meeting, or always the same faces?

My understanding was that they no longer have an open door at The Way, except for specific times when they hold events for outsiders. Perhaps you can shed some light on this aspect.

Regards,

Shaz

>>

The place is full. What else should I be looking for.

LLP

>>

Jim Jones had a relgious organization that at one time was "full" also. The Unification church had meetings which were "full". Guess any gathering of people absolutely guarantees that what they were teaching was right on.

LLP you are always very sketchy on numbers.

You make claims that "numbers are up" (in a thread long ago) though you don't support that claim with statistics and ignore the question altogether. Given your special relationship with TWI then surely you have access to such information but why won't you share it. Your

Way experience is unlike that of anyone else

I've ever spoken with. I've said it before -

I have my doubts that you were/are in TWI.

But my complments since this represents a

departure from your typical posts which chastise Gspot for not providing more insider gossip and details as if absence of insider material somehow invalidates the forum. Besides

if you are truly in then maybe you should be

providing that since , historically, that has

been a concern of yours.

Edited by Guest