GreaseSpot Cafe

The Way of Abundance and Power (WAP) Class

Hope R.

I didn't disagree with Martindale's rationale for doing a new class. True or not, much of PFAL was dated, many of the religious doctrines that Wierwille addressed in PFAL were unlnown to folks in the 90's and 00's.

PFAL could have been retaught in a much more exciting and modern format.

Docvic tried that too, at the live class in 1977. Coupla days into the thing, we were told that it was no longer a *remake* of the class (as it was touted to be), but for:

"US ONLY, IN ATTENDENCE".

Cripes -- I remember docvic trying his best to improve on his earlier work in that class, and he couldn't pull it off. He stumbled and fumbled from the first session on, trying to make it a *new* class, and it wasn't working for him.

Next thing ya know -- in our twigs (oh yeah -- we were assigned to twigs) our twig leader basically read from a printed piece of paper dictating to all of us that we were *special*, since this was for us only, and consider yerselves blessed to be here at this place and time.

Well -- I see now what a crock that was, but I will say that docvic's teaching was a mite more spirited once the *directive* got out to all of us in attendaence. I guess he figured out that we would believe any, and all things shoved down our throats, and as a result -- he did a more *perky* job of teaching, thereafter.

Once the *word* (no doubt from the MOG), was handed down to the *faithful*, it was accepted by the higher ups that the directive was accepted by us (the lower class who paid big bucks to attend), once we all heard it in twig, there at the campus. :(

I forget who said it, but it is certainly appropriate (given the current context):

Ya Can't Polish A Turd!

thanks jack- I was looking for a copy of the book..I searched all over the net....I do believe there was substance in that part of the class. I kept that part of my sylubus, and thru the rest away.. :wave:

I just looked at the link. I thought it was the book that was a suggested read that i ever read.....my notes cover the earth being frozen and then breaking into continents after there was light. I dont know if your a grad..but if you are wap grad, can you please me the title of the book and publisher?..it was hard to get.

Oakie or chatty, do you remember?

Edited by likeaeagle