GreaseSpot Cafe

TWI's Most Wanted (or Hated)

Eagle

I like Oldiesman common sense approach to issues on all threads. It sure is a pleasure to read his posts. Geer to me is number one, but since his "threat" now is almost nothing to them, perhaps that is why he is not mentioned. JP Wierwille is number two to me, because he is the known successor (well at least to me) and he made that noted protest about his mother which caused Harve to respond. JP would make his Dad proud today, I think. He is still out there ready to do damage. The Allens should be number three on the list, causing LCM to resign. PJ Roberge follows as number four and climbing as his refusal to give up his domain name and list public documents about the way on Ex-Cult World really is damage along with his counter suit (whether you believe in the suit or not). Pawtucket is number five allowing us a public voice about the way and continuing with what Waydale left off. Jim Martin is number six as his No Way Out web site still is posted with a lot of damaging information. John Juedes, not listed is my number seven with 30,000 plus hits on his site to discredit TWI, John Lynn and CES are also high on this list as they first began by pulling a lot of Corps and Lynn, as well as Schoenheit and others had personal confrontations with Martindale on issues when they were there. Number eight for them. A fast rising number nine is John Shroyer and Wayne Clapp as they continue to expand like CES is and their popularity irks TWI. The more successful they become, the higher on the s*** list of TWI they become. Raf is in the top ten and depending on whether he directly goes after TWI (he doesn't, just shows error in doctrine from TWI) he will continue to be considered one of the "threats" because some apparently believe he is into everything and his influence is far-reaching.

Then again, Chris Geer, at first number one, but not a threat anymore, as far as a lot of Corpse are concerned, should be bumped in favor of another number one candidate as the main pain-in-the-a** to TWI. The most hated. The most wanted.

Dead or Alive.

Number One really are the Grease Spotters who consistently post on this site. The foot soldiers who report their stories.

You, Greasespotters, are the biggest threat to TWI. You are the greatest marked. You warn the worl about them.

Thus if medals were going out, Greasespotters, as warriors for the truth on TWI, get the U.S. Congressional Medal of Honor, even if Congress doesn't give it to you, Heaven will. This is because you have been to Hell and returned back alive. You have gone to war and returned home.

You guys, are THE Number One.

quote:
Just thinking about how quickly people have been discarded by TWI)

JT -- amen to that. icon_frown.gif:(--> Sign em up for the class, take the money, and when they get "fractious" -- get rid of them like an old shoe or something. icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

quote:
no... no... there's a character on a local SportsTalk (guy talk) station here called "Opposite Man"

Oh -- OK. Sounds like a local talk show guy up here -- Joe Soucheray (sue sure eh) who has a daily thing on the radio called "Garage Logic".