GreaseSpot Cafe

Notes from Hell

jell remler

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ML... I'm sorry about your situation. Bro , your in my thoughts and prayers. Hang out in the Cafe' for a spell and get all the support you need. Lots of encouragement here.

Sometimes you'll find yourself laughing over the silliest and stupidist things. I started to call you Moonie and thought otherwise. SEE icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

SAtan's greatest weapon--our children

I feel for you Mr Moonlight from the bottom of my heart.

I see my fellow GSer's have put the pot on and pured the coffee--Here is a nice comfortable Rocker - in front of the stream flowing by the window in the sunshine sit back, relax and welcome.

Mr. Moonlight:

Thanks for posting. As others have said, be careful not to "out" yourself. As weird as it sounds, God can bless you even if you're stuck somewhere that you don't really want to be; it's the old "bloom where you're planted" line that's been handed to women for decades. But it does bring some comfort, in times of need. Your stakes are so high (your children). I will pray for your spouse to want to leave.

In the meantime, again, be careful. This site has had many accounts related of TWI breaking up marriages in order to keep one of the spouses under their thumbs, when it became apparent to them that they couldn't still have both.

love, and good luck,

niKa