GreaseSpot Cafe

Jal and others confrontation letter to BOT & clergy meeting

pjroberge

And one more thing -- JAL was not the only one back in the mid 80's speaking out. I have a helluva lot more material than what I sent you, from lots of clergy, as well as others, saying the same thing that JAL did. However, he happened to write about it, and get it circulated.

Strength in numbers??? Well -- usually, but I don't know if even that would convince you.

Really -- give it a try. If everyone is saying the same thing, doesn't it stand to reason that at least a portion of them may be right???

quote:
Posted by Cherished Child:

I heard that Geer kept a loaded gun during those meetings also, John. And everytime I think about that, I'm completely astounded by the implications of it. I mean, REALLY!---How paranoid, how psychotic, how completely sick do you have to be to feel justified in threatening your supposed "brothers and sisters in Christ" with a loaded weapon just because you don't see eye to eye on how things should be done?!

How true. Just shows to go ya how much "love in manifestation, in the renewed mind, blah blah blah -- they really had.

I see this as no more than "revolutionaries with a lost cause". (ie -- power comes from the barrel of a gun)

Wonder if the podium they stood behind had bullet-proofing on it as well? icon_confused.gif:confused:-->

Anyone one else have documents of interest are encouraged to send them to me secretly if you want to, and unless there is some legal reason not to, I will scan and put them up as soon as I can.

Just be a little patient with me, and if you want a confirmation I got your stuff, let me know. I usually treat everything as confidential and assume people don't want their identities revealed. icon_cool.gif

quote:
Guess you never heard those, eh??? Well -- I have, and it is 3 hours worth of tesimony/history/ and documentation (from many sources) of the horrors that went on. Listen to those tapes (btw -- they are old news now), and perhaps you'll change your tune, though I doubt it. ... This stuff really happened. Don't be an ostrich hiding your head in the sand refusing to see things as they are.
dmiller, I think I do see things as they are and believe these things happened, so I don't know exactly what you're talking about. My comment before was about this 37-page letter only. I don't see it as specific at all, all I read about is 37 pages of how the Trustees aren't spiritual people and are blowing it, with no specifics. It seems a tad condescending. Like spouting spiritual principles and realities, without really saying anything meaningful the Trustees can use "to change". I question from this letter, what are they supposed to stop, to change from, if there are no specifics? In this context, I think telling these people they are evil, without getting specific, is worthless. No wonder why they canned his butt shortly after this. It may have been canned anyway, even if they got specific, but I see no profit from this letter as it stands.

Do you have that tape set by JAL where he gets real specific? I'd love to hear that, and any other information you may have, so that I may be properly informed.

icon_smile.gif:)-->