GreaseSpot Cafe

Elite books? (ie. WC only)

learning

quote:
That was just typical of Way Corps elitism. Only certain individuals "worthy" to receive some more of the Word never taught.

But they are NOTHING like the RC's they love to bash. Right. I keep forgetting that. I'm so glad they remind us all the time. icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

The Pillai book mentioned was in fact only given to way corps some time after '97. It is a compilation of all the Pillai tapes that twi had plus the time he sat with vpw and went from Genesis thru Revelation citing any orientalisms he saw.

This is an extremely valuable book. I do not have a copy and would actually use it a lot: it would not just sit on a shelf. If anyone has a copy that they want to get rid of, please e-mail me at TheResearchGeek@Netscape.net. I have used the book in the past and it opened up many mysteries that had been locked away because of our different cultures. It has helped me teach many passages of the Bible better.

If some of you are miffed about elite books only given to a chosen few, what about the other two books that were never published? (Jesus Christ is not God THIRD Edition and Jesus Christ the Apostle and High Priest)

Whoever put the rest of the books into PDF format and circulated the CDs for free should consider adding these three books to the bunch.

I did not know that HA and Mrs.W knew about the books. I was told they were surprised when I mentioned it to one of their aids. Anyway I find to put so much emphesis on these books again elicits anger within me. I guess for me I put so much weight on the logical/lenear of a matter befor the spiritual/heart of it.