GreaseSpot Cafe

Celebrating 18 years without PFAL

ex10

I only know that our life has been infinatly better since leaving twi...in every catagory...more blessings ..joy ... progress...health ..answered prayers.

The lack of pfal or twig or programs have not adversly affected our life in any way.

The freedom and peace are exhilerating....the deeper understanding humbeling...

I have not missed anything about the pfal classes or fellowships ....as the fellowship and friendships now enjoyed since association with twi doesn`t take up all of my time and resources anymore.... make everything that I thought good in twi pale in comparison....

I think that the quality of life WITH access to pfal when compared with the benefits enjoyed without .... speaks volumes about twi and its products value or effectivness.

Life with pfal = constant struggle ...

Life without pfal= peace and abundance...

I think that speaks volumes....I feel badly for folks who think that every good thing in life hinges on whether or not you are able to sit through pfal on a regular basis....sigh

About the only good thing that I can honestly say about twi/pfal and the spiritual privation endured, is that afterwards one tends to savor the priveleges and freedom ... the great grace of God in a way unable to be apreciated by anyone who has not suffered from abuse...spiritual bullying and rampant hypocracy.

quote:
About the only good thing that I can honestly say about twi/pfal and the spiritual privation endured ...
WOW I feel 180 degrees opposite ever since hearing in PFAL that I am completely, completely absolutely complete in Him. Spiritual deprivation abounded in my life before TWI-1, when I was ignorant of the truth and fearful of eternal hellfire and brimstone. Enter twi-1 and PFAL, speaking the truth in love and the truth cleared up massive error and fears of eternal darkness. I thank God for TWI-1 and PFAL and VPW and others teaching truth that made some sense and made me free.

icon_smile.gif:)-->