GreaseSpot Cafe

What does Rosie Actually DO?

Ham

It's actually pretty funny when you consider how Rosie sees her role as president of twi. Veepee used to swagger around on stage, seeing himself as the mog for the entire world! He was responsible for teaching the entire world the "truth"!!!

Now Rosie, in her "redefined" role sees herself as the keeper of the books. A silent administrator who plans and plots in the backrooms on how to control the few followers that they still have. No vision of reaching out to the world...hell, no vision of reaching out past hiway 29 and wierwille road!

The only reason this cult still exists is that they cannot get to the cash without maintaining their cult. They legally cannot just dissolve the organization and grab the assets...or they would. I'm not an attorney but it's my understanding that twi must continue to put on the appearance of a "ministry" in order to keep their indulgent lifestyles on track.

But I am not so sure about the plots.. seems they still think that they have the power of God Almighty over those that are outside the "walls of Zion". Witness the recent lawsuits and legal wrangling. How dare anyone question the obvious fact that THEIRS is THE way!