GreaseSpot Cafe

Our "mother in da WOrd"

Second James

Johnny,

Thank you for clearing up who is whom.

So, after all this...

...my vote is for Doc Higgins!

After three days of trying to get the poor woman's name right. icon_smile.gif:)-->

socks quote:

quote:
I thought it was Excathedra.

Have I been worshipping in vain?

Socks, not at all. You see, it makes you right. You had Exie in the wrong administration. TWI is in the Cult Administration. Exie is the Cafe's mother in the Word during the Greasespot Administration. (I guess that makes Paw our father in the Word?)

JT

Here's a little info I found on Rosalind Rinker:

http://www.cornerstonesc.org/20020421.pdf

…I read on Friday that Rosalind Rinker died last January 11. [2001] She was 95, so most of you have no idea who she was. Rosalind Rinker visited the church where my dad was pastor sometime during 1964, while I was in high school. The impression that lingers with me is that she was a solidly built, rather elderly lady. But I did some calculations and realize that she was only a couple of years or so older than I am now! She had been a missionary in China in the 1930s and then went to work for Intervarsity Christian Fellowship, ministering to college students.

Then in the 1960s Rosalind Rinker wrote a best selling Christian book called, Prayer: Conversing with God. And that was why she came to our church--to do one of the hundreds of workshops on prayer that she led around the country.

Preached by Dr. Rick Perrin on April 21, 2002 at Cornerstone Presbyterian Church, Columbia, SC www.Cornerstonesc.org Copyright 2002