GreaseSpot Cafe

Michael's Birthday 4/21 by Dovey

icon_biggrin.gif:D--> Last Wednesday was my son Michaels Birthday.

anim-smile.gif He is all of 25 years old now and I'm so proud of him and his accomplishments I just had to crow about him.,mmAlso his band has put out thier very first CD and son sings all the songs and all the parts. Good music for the young or anyone that enjoys alternative rock.

He will also graduate woth his batchelors degree in arcitechual design in about a year.

This is the kid who's H.S. icon_mad.gifcouncellor said would amount to nothing~~~~~~~~He can stick it in his ear. lol icon_biggrin.gif:D--> anim-smile.gificon_razz.gif:P-->

Happy Birthday Michael !!! icon_biggrin.gif:D--> anim-smile.gif

Congratulations on your music and success!!!

Wyte .... I am sure you were a major inspiration in his life. Now, he is inspiring others with his music.

Music can be so many things, healing, joyful, inspirational, invigorating, encouraging ... what a great accomplishment.

Digi

Dovey in the e-mail you had eend to me I put the pointer right on the picture itself

Then I right clicked holding my finger down on the right side of the mouse.

A list will come up for you and it will have the word "properties"

Click on the word "properties"

There will be a bunch of stuff. About the thrid line down it will say "address"

And read like this http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/e189d204/bc...hbCwjABSNPu13By

Copy it. You know how to copy?

put your mouse in fromt of the address itself. (Mot the word address) then left click and hold while moving your mouse across the words at the end of the address let up on your finger. Then hit "control" and the letter "C" on your keyboard. C will "copy" the picture.

Then go into your post and click on that green piture at the top of the post area. And a box will drop down

"Image URL"

put your pointer arrow into the white box then hit "control" and the letter "V"

That will copy the address into the little box that you just got off the picture. Then click okay -- then post.

Good luck and happy birthday!

uh sheeesh you don't know that you are actually talking to mrs. putor stupid? HA HA Know how many times I messed up the whole system trying to post things? thats why I e-mail to those that know what they are doing. What do I do to let people into my yahoo photos? maybe that would work.

It was there all day after I posted it yesterday! where did it go?

Let me try again.

Okay, I deleted the email after I posted later last night, maybe that made it vanish.

Did you delete it? Because I posted the address to the picture to the email you sent. Does that place still exist?