GreaseSpot Cafe

The Mystery of Time and Space

congratulation All who sucessfully completed this Game !!!

Yet may I say with the glee full feeling of success please take a moment to consider the lesser gamers involved in this process...

I still need help

your encouragement and acheivments have driven me to where I am today and yesterday and possibly the day before (it is all just a blur in my mind still)

Im in the basement : I have the key the disk the screwdriver and the wire cuters....

YOU speak of a code on the wall from the lamp my puter does not show any numbers on that wall other than the numbers on the list with the icons...8 to 12 numbers steve metioned NO it is not there on that wal not one numer on that wall ...

also no puter in the base ment Isee the red and green and blue buttonson the puter looking thing with the screen of the lasers. andif I had a code I couldnt put them in as it is only numbers and they are only colors.....is the code 012? that is the only numbers I see lit up on the wall from the icon list but I still have no where to put them in in the base ment . The puter upstairs has no keyboard I can see.

If I get through this I hope I never really get involved again

one day at a time of course when it comes to cumplusive behaviours and puter games tho hehehe

it is sad I have dial up and I have to leave this and go through alot to revist the completion

but I will endure if you can only help . details remember I am a lesser and their may be others in secret waiting for the clues you publish here

waiting waiting for and answer to go to the exit from this game.

what day is it? wednesday thursday??

what is important ?

thank you soon I hope to join those who can say I exited this game.. any hints or drastic help??

LOOK I HAVE TO do the green wall every time I sign off ok???

IMsorry really I am I will wait patiently for your reply.. or this is just one cruel joke ... Im puter game level 12 challenged right?? I admit it but together with your help I know I can do this me and the others that speaks with words on the screen ... maybe I should take a litle break hee hee but to try agin means the green wall agin thank you for your help

Im ok . just what is the code and where do I put it in exactly???

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mj412 to bad you can't see the numbers they are on the black wall and writen in grey.

My numbers were 3,1,2,1,1,2,1,2

they may not be the same for your game.

make sure the overhead light is off and the

lamp is turned on to reveal the code. The

level you are in #12 has lots of rooms and a couple of hidden pasages ( behind things like cabinets and such ) the code to the best of my recollection is almost the last thing , possibly the 3rd force field ?

I also recommend using the game chat to get fast hints on the spot.

thats quicker then waiting an hour or more for

an answer here.

the game chat is fast, if you see your answer fly by, just use the scroll button to go back

and re-read the message.

You have to move the light up and down to see all the numbers.

The code is for the last door.

The wire cutters and screwdriver are for the second laser barrier. You can get there by punching the buttons in the first room that looks like it has a computer thingy.

the thing with the icons is where the light shines on the wall I remove the icons and the screen frame is there (no wall.) or better yet I click it and I have to start all over again it is risky clicking that icon thing ya know!

I will try again but is it possible the screen is to small i have an old screen here maybe with the lights out they will show up i know I tried that and only saw the icons...

oo the green wall or bust again I guess thanks.

long story but the server I use for this page does not allow me to chat I would have to go to a different browser , so no chat

I got some numbers off the wall I had to turn off all the lights in every room to get enough light power I only could read six numbers I wrote them down they are not the same as yours /// then I had to find the switches and go to the base ment I am on the second laser and I have the screwdriver and cutters but it says I will be cut in small pieces and nothing happens and the computer is flashing colors on the board no where to put the numbers on that thing

am I suppose to cut the wires on the windows well it wont let me I want to cut the wires on the windows in the room with the color thing . How do I use the wire cutter and screwdriver exactly hmm?

I know Im on the second force field

MJ -- when you get to the basement, and go in the room to the right, click the RED set of button. This will lower the first (of the 3) force fields.

Now you go back into the hall (click on the shelves so they move under the trapdoor), then move forward into the 2nd area.

Door on your left, go in, screwdriver takes off panels at the bottom of that computer, and 3 wires are there. cut the GREEN ONE only. That disables the 2nd of the 3 force fields.

Tom the trapdoor that is blocked can only be opened by going back up, and into the tv room, then thru the door on it's right. There are two cabinets side by side. click on the one closest to you, and they will separate, showing the trapdoor blocked from below.

(Ithink it is the room past the tv room. There are several double cabinets, so if I'm wrong, click on all of them you see in the various rooms. One of those guys is blocking your trapdoor.

Tom -- before you go up to unblock it, go to the first room in that corridor with the red, green, and blue panels.

Click on blue (i think), and you will see the first "laser beam" working only. When you see that the last two are disabled, and the first one working, then go back up and move the cabinet, and come down thru the trapdoor.

Once you are down thru the trapdoor, you will see the the first laser beam is BEHIND YOU, and you are free to move all the way until the end.

MJ -- Those numbers ARE tricky to read! Guess they do differ with each computer, but I was in that room twice, and got two sets of numbers. Here are the two sets I got ---

3,1,1,3,3,2,2,3 and ;

8 digits each time, and they only work on a "key pad" in the final room, not on the computers you come across before then. icon_smile.gif:)-->

Tom -- GO! GO! GO! icon_cool.gif

I'm a coupla room behind you right now, working my way up to where advice is practical!

I keep losing the site icon_frown.gif:(--> Move the wall, then go back up (after enabling the FIRST laser beam) then come back down thru the trap door.

it does not look for mj412 in the game at all

#1 problem is the # on the wall ok the most I can see at a time IF ISHUT every other room light off is 6 old cheap screen I own does not have proper contrast and I may be blind so then I get the game icon involved because they coer half the numbers well hey Im a quick study so I was able to make the strip of icons go away still only six numbers but im in the game!!!!

... so i head off to the other room and the basement in dark clicking for the light switch word on the wall not so much of a hassle right???

well it seems the rule is IF you switch the icon away from the six not eight number that mj412 was on her hand and knees on the floor with her hands cupped around the area on the screen to see.

it also switches off the words that come across the screen that tells you what you clicking!!!! for example SWITCH!!!!!!!

HEY NOW this is a challenge !

somthing bad happened it may have been a rage thing I do not know anymore but I clicked the x in the corner and stopped the insanity for a moment.

Im a disgrace. But if I try again of course I can look forward to taking the risk of cutting the wrong wire in the puter in the basement YEAH by the way thank you flow7 after I found that out the hard way as well . but the cats litter box may need scooping about right now and it sounds like more fun...

bad gamer mj412 bad bad

I know I know the end of this will be the one and the only moon and stars for me for sure now..

I did it !!!!!!

Ya know I took the six numbers and punched them in and guessed on the other two or sumthing and I looked and the red wall went down !!!!

I signed the guest book they said more levels are on the way!

thank you I realized in this thread I am a B@tch when I do not get it right on my terms...

and I did it!!

this is good thank Cool Waters for this.

I think . Wow Im impressed my kid thinks Im nuts for all the time I spent this week doing this but I am feeling proud now wow it doesnt take much does it?

love

mj412

MJ -- hey?? ya know what?? Go thru the basement again (I did), and then click on the "replay" door. icon_smile.gif:)-->

It is really a treat to do it a second time!!

soooooooo much faster, soooooooo much less time, sooooooooo much less frustration!!

What should we master??? MOTAS!!! icon_wink.gif;)--> icon_wink.gif;)--> icon_wink.gif;)-->