GreaseSpot Cafe

LeAnn Kehr 9th corps

Dot Matrix

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

is she the one that is from wisconsin and was up in seattle for a while? If that is her she was a very very nice person. I got to know her well and would love to know where she is hiding these days. She wasn't married when I knew her. Is this the same one?

Ok!! I will not try to be a nice person...ok? I will not!!

• 1 month later...

me too!!!! Would love to get hold of her again. Hey dale do you remember patricia? Would also love to find out how she is doing and what she has been up to.

yes she was a wonderful beautiful person. I always wonder if she ever married. That was one thing that always bothered her. I never understood why the men in twi weren't interested? She had the most loving heart!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Yes, I know LeAnn pretty well. Yes, she is a very nice lady. She lived in Texas for a long time I think about 12 or 13 years. She moved to Wisconsin about 2 years ago and she has recently remarried. I have her email address as well as her mailing address. I emailed her about this web-site last weeks and told her that some folks were looking for her. Perhaps she will reply here as well. I'm sure she will be on the look-out for some good old friends. Hope you will find her.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dot, Could you please give her my e-mail address? I would love to hear from her!!!!

If you do not tell the truth about yourself you can not tell it about other people.

virginia woolfe

When in my first year in rez (10th Corps), we were told to get together our back packs and get ready to "head for the hills" in that an imminent economic collapse was about to occur, which would result in national anarchy. The economy was crazy at that time with gold being sky high and with the prime interest rate way up around 20% or so. So, we dutifully gathered up survival gear, and formed MAL Twigs (we jokingliy called them platoons) and had "secret meetins in the dead of the night" about how to survive an anarchic situation such as an economic collapse so that The Word could live after we were all scattered abroad.

MAL stood for "Mobile Abundant Life". And our back packs were referred to As Mal Packs. In fact everything was MAL. The was the "MAL Look" which was olive drab wool clothing and hiking boots, there were MAL Twigs (oe "platoons" as I mentioned, and even one "Chairman MAL" who was John Butler who taught us classes on survival and also collected money from us so we could pay back Mama International who had eventually bought us all of this really cool backpacking gear which I still have to this day.

Although other Corps went throught the Mal thing, I don't think anybody but the 8th and 10th and the staffers and College Div at Emporia went through as much craziness as we did...