GreaseSpot Cafe

Deb Gross

Tinuviel

Tinuviel, I can give you the info that you are looking for and here it goes:

Debbie Gross Binkley is married to Kenny Binkley, they have a son Donnie who is probably 8 years old this year. Kenny and Debbie were BC's , outside of Knoxville, Tennessee in a surburb called Louisville.

Debbie is a full fledged TWI supporter as well as her husband Kenny who was an LCM wanna-be. The screaming, cursing biligerant type. Their actions caused several people to leave their fellowship. Debbie may have been a sweetie early on but apparently that sweetness turned into ???. Kenny and Debbie had to sell everything and move back to HQ. If you want to private topic me I will be glad to fill you in.

• 1 month later...

I was in the Binkley's branch in Nashville in the 90's. I can't believe that Donald Howard Kenneth is going to be 8 - I remember changing his diaper!

Anyhow, yes, Kenny became an LCM wanna be - big time. I had never come across anyone in a leadership position before that I actually tried to kick out of my house because of the way he spoke to me & my family like I did to this guy. HE was arrogant, rude and proud of it.

Debbie was just the opposite.

If there was ever two people who I felt were grossly mis-matched, it's those two... Maybe it's a case of opposites attract but she is more refined than anyone I've ever met, and he... well you know my feelings....

ex, Chattanooga tied in with Nashville. Today there is no fellowship in Chatt. One believer was told if she wanted to attend fellowship she would have to drive to Knox. which is a 3-4 hour round trip. Never did see her anymore so I guess she got left out in the "I don't give a **** about you anymore land." by her family of over 25 years....

Nashville is only one fellowship now...Tn. is dropping rapidly in numbers. Probably around 60 total in the state...