GreaseSpot Cafe

Vince and Brenda McFadden

motorhead

Yes they did leave the corps and eventually went back in to finish the program. They became the family ooprs overseers at Rome City and were the ones who oversaw the property while it was being sold.

Twow years ago when I left the twi, they were just made the overseers at Camp Gunnison. That was the last I heard of them.

Their two boys finsihed up collage and went into the Marine corp as officers.

As I said the information in about two years old now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

My wife and I have nothing bu GOOD to say about them and their family. They were our limb coordinators when we coordinated a fellowship in Chicago. They were the kindest, most ministering leadrship I've ever had. Their sons Nate and Ross are great kids too. If more of the Way leadership were like them, I bet it be quite a different place.

Now Vince is one of the three vice presidents on the board of directors. Maybe he can do some good.

Good luck Vince and Brenda!

"Now Vince is one of the three vice presidents on the board of directors. Maybe he can do some good."

I always liked the McFadden's, but the fact that they returned to TWI after knowing all the things that are wrong with it makes me sad. I don't believe they will make any turn-around changes.

To become one of the top vice presidents means you have to be sold out to or at least in complete denial of the spiritual root of the problem.

Does anyone think that they can teach anything different than the TWI party line if you're a senior VP???

:(

I have video of Vince and Brenda's going away party when they left the Seattle area in the mid 80's. They were very wonderful people. How could they afford to send those boys to college on TWI wages? Maybe the wages are better than I thought. I have been gone a long time. If they happen to read this they might like to see the video of the party and their boys when they were young. Maybe they have lots of videos. There were many people at that party. Jewel