GreaseSpot Cafe

Tom and Laurie Trocha ?

HAPe4me

Tom and Laurie were "elder corps" when we were at the Indiana campus, so that would have meant that they were F10. I don't remember where they were sent on their "practicum" year, which would have started in the Fall of 1985. At the time they had one young daughter.

Steve!, I checked with the main man, and he doesn't remember a Larry Reed either. Maybe he was F12 or 13? And Hape4me, I think I know who you are. I looked on another thread and believe your wife and I took piffle at a camp in the Rockies together with a gazillion other folks in '74.

tonto- Sorry, I forgot to check back on my own thread! Um, you know who I am? I will have to check with my wife about that class, but it is possible. She got into TWI in Gunnison, and was in C-Springs until she went WOW in 74 where we met. Check your private topics 'K?

~HAP

• 1 month later...

Tom and Laurie were in Victorville, California when I moved here in 1987. They lived here until about 1996, and then moved to either Lake Havasu, or more likely Bullhead City. I have heard they are divorced now, but that is nothing more or less than hearsay, since I've lost touch with them. I was in the 11th Corps with Tom and Laurie.