GreaseSpot Cafe

michigan wow's 1985-1986?

andreatheflorist

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks Allan & Mustang-I do recall Shelly S sweet girl-don't know if ever I met you...a million miles ago it was-Diega & Penny where also great women-and Lenny still in surprises me not at all-What about Sandra Williams? Orginally from Jackson Mississippi-was a corps but kicked out or left in approx-1987? 1988? And whilst my memory is on full steam ahead Jake Dupoy? He was my wow bro and then went into the Navy I believe-Anyone have any additional info? If any of you reads this -Remember you all fondly!

If you where there 85 to 88 most likely! I run a biz now that grosses 1.2 mil per year and yet have never ran my rear off like I did in twi! I was at all the durn functions and I seem to remember Shelly taking the advanced class that year too-but anyway Nice to meet you now!

I didn't stay in touch w/anyone after I left MI and got marrried (other issues) so much so that I just found out folks where told I was dead! Ha! I'll get over it soon I swear but that fries my cookies to the pan really now@!