GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

I think I must be my own beehive. Oh but wait a minute ... it's not what I think bless my heart!

Hi Excacciatore, I haven't been on special assignment but I have been pondering the question of whether or not every living creature has a spark of the divine.

Mwah back at ya

[This message was edited by ohbehave on March 10, 2003 at 19:23.]

Edited by Guest

You said this on another tread, Ex:

"our father

who art in fountain

hollow be thy name"

Ha! icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

I am going to write Tricia B**** from Germany a letter. I am just now getting around to answering her Christmas newsy letter she sent me about all her and Hildegard's travels and business.

She is one of my sponsors and yet I am not faithful in writing. Please do not kick me out of here. I promise I still keep my Corps Budget book, balancing my $30. to the penny. I use Quicken.

Edited by Guest

So, this morning, I tried to teach the teenagers about memory pegs, using the grocery list in my head as an example; "one run," the horse was being ridden by a huge band-aid, etc.

They rolled their eyes, snuggled into their Nora-Jones-playing-earphones, and said, "Geeez, why don't you just WRITE IT DOWN?"

Why didn't we think of that in Top Floor Weirwille?

Peace be with you, once you are freed from the revolving door (what's stuck in the door? OH, it's a COW, because I need MILK), the bees, and the monkeys in the zoo who are even now throwing out bags of cat food.

Tohu va bohu - BECAME without form and void ...

and darkness upon the face of the deep. God didn't create it this way. It BECAME this way.

And there's another one. The FACE of the deep. Class, the deep does not have a face. But you do. I do. Whenever, and wherever, Gwad attributes human-like characteristics to himself, and in this case, to the deep, it is a what? That's right. It is a figure of speech.

Class, just READ what is written. If it's wrong, I'll tell you.

Guess, guess, guess. That's been the curse. Everyone wants to guess.

Well guess what? It's NOT what you THINK that's important.

Dearly beloved brethren in the Lord, today I'd like to talk to you about the universal creationism. Oh, dear universal creationism, I surely do love you. MAN, doesn't that sound loving??

Two things equal to the same thing are equal to each other. Mathimatical axioms we must adhere to.

This is nothing but categorized confusion.

We're all gone now ...

Simonsays, wish I could be of some beneficium to you and the family that lost their daughter.

Sometimes life ain't all sweet fellowship. I still vividly remember seeing you at your sister's funeral back in the '82 or '83, or

sometime around then. As number 43 in our sing-along-the-way's says, farther along we'll know all about it, farther along we'll understand why ... And as our fodder in the vierwille would be wont to sing, Until then ...