GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Ahhhh, that's better.

Just got back from a week fishing and hiking in Colorado. The air is rare there, mon frere.

Here, it looks like there was a lot of rain! We are now back to the packing and the preparing to move. We sold or gave away all of the old furniture; now, we're off to get stuff that really matches (what a thought)! We will not actually move down the street until August. We just like to prolong the pain this way.

Ooooooooooh. That's niiiiiiice.

The brook trout say hello. The elk would have liked to say hello, but they're kind of shy.

Fellowvisitor, you have fun, now.

Tom, get a raft, my friend.

Love, niKa

Niki thanks. We got rained out for two days at Fort Pickens just west of Pensacola beach,Fl. I sure got sunburned and feel like a peeling lizard. I went body surfing with my youngest daughter and my Julia and got slammed from a wave and skinned my nose. Thank God for Neosporin. We are all back safe and sound trying to recuperate from our vacation. Why do we wait all year to go and sit in the heat. Oh well the fishing was good too, I lost a king mackeral that jumped out of the water and snapped my line.

I am returned from Mexico, from whence I brought a lovely intestinal dripping, like as of a rushing, mighty waterfall, until my bowels gushed out.

And for those wondering whatever happend to my engagement to the woman with the wooden leg, we had a fight and I broke it off ...

Well,I've been spending some time here with the King(Dana,not Elvis)...And even tho he's gotten paunch,has more wrinkles than a patent-leather beanbag chair,his hair's gotten thinner than a rice paddy in Death Valley and his walk with the Father would cause even the most blasphemous of infidels to lock their doors,I have nothing but good things to say about my corps brother...Whoa....gotta go,...here he comes...

Simon, you bless me so much. Here I was, sitting and thinking very negetively about Dana and Russ and Frank you're too fat, and Mr. Cromwell and his lovely Corvette De Ruins, and so maany maany others of our kindred. And then I read your post, and like a bolt of lightning out of the waters outside of the heavens, your message became clear unto me: He that is least among you is least among me too. Iron sharpeneth iron, brother, and thou hast today, toe-yone, inspired me unto a more worthy endeavor. That instead of sitting and thinking negetively, I should lie down.

simon! he's growing even now inside of "a certain poster's" body... at least that's what he says... AND niKa, he's studying plaf... AND he's going to be teaching from the books when he's ready for the rest of the fine folks who have reserved a spot... at least that's what "a certain poster" claims...