GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

My nues has not been sparked - Father says "Shut Up Tut!!". Sos I am not free to share but this one tidbit; "...and in this box factory there were maany, maany boxes. There were big boxes and small boxes ..."

I go a fishin' in 2 weeks - to Mexico - gonna learn mah youngins how to snorkle amongst the fish. The food there is delightful. We were there (Cancun, Cozumel, Riviera) a couple years ago and you just can't duplicate the flavors as in a native country. May buy an oceanfrot parcel & build an investment/retirement house. I'd be a coconut farmer, paint happy faces on coconuts & sell 'em to the tourists. If I do, we can have a 9th reunion there. You can snorkle out 200 yards from shore to a reef & cherry-pick a few lobsters to have for dinner (Simon, PLEASE start the condiments!!). A little wine for our stomach's sake and for our often infirmities, a loaf of bread to break, and we'd be 'good-to-go' ... ...

Life's too short brethren and sistren. Take time to enjoy your life and those you love. We really do have so much to be thankful for (sing it Lisa).

Hugs & Tuts

Tom be sure to drink bottled water. Montezumas revenge still lingers there.

Niki when you guys do retire your more than welcome to come over 40 min to the beach, 30 minutes to the bay, 30 min to the rain forest and 90 minutes to ski. It reminds of California where I grew up. We for sure have to go to Tasmania for a week. I'll provide the lodging and everything else is on you. Hey we could have a ninth Corps reunion there.

so... we'll be world travelers! my wife wants to retire to Mexico as well... of course, it is where her family is from, she is Mexican and does speak the language (so do the kids)...

when we go down there I don't really worry too much about the water and I've never gotten the revenge... just be smart about it... I wouldn't go around drinking out of hoses or anything... but whatever our Reverend2Ts drinks anyway, most of the germs will be killed by the alcohol...

hey... we could start a compound! maybe call it TuttleTown....

Dat's right !!!!!

TomtheStrangler, you should know I need not alcohol to disinfect and purify, for surely the spirits inside will take care of that. But better to be safe than sorry, right??

Corona chasers till our sunrise fellowship led by our own Sexie, Simon in the midst!!!!!

Well,my second youngest son graduated high school tonite....Very consistant....A "D" average...One more to go in three years,then I can sit down,patch my weary bones and get back truckin'....

Yeah,then I'll be ready to party with you dudes...I'm believin' to have the money to buy Todd and Cyndi Edwards' love bus(of,course,I'm believing it will still be available),complete with P.A. system and Beeeeeautifoool Ohio on cassette....All the guys can get together and build a gazebo and you lovely virtuous womans rise while it is yet night and gather and prepare our breakfast...

Yes,we'll gather in Mexico and hand out green cards to the nationals...Imagine their surprise and joy when they realize that rather than obtaining citizenship in the U.S.,they'll be receiving citizenship in the heavenlies...I don't know about gathering in AussieLand....I couldn't understand the English of the English there...When they told me to line up for the queue,I didn't know if I was supposed to go to the poolroom,or what I was supposed to do...

todd and cyndi's love bus.... OHMYGOD coffee all over the screen (damn you)

green cards and citizenship in the heavenlies, there goes the rest of the coffee !!!! (double damn you)

congrats on your son's graduation.

right now i'm doing really sheety in 4th grade. i don't know what i'm gonna do in the years to come. i need the snorkel advance (NOT retreat) sooner than then.

"Mother?"

You must needs now open the eyes of my understanding.

Boxes, drowning in boxes. Does anyone remember the Box Factory story yer?

Found a flycatcher in the mudroom this morning; it was surrounded by yard cats, and had subsequently lost its tail feathers. I took it out to Wildcare, where they'll feed it nice, fat grubs until the feathers grow back in a few weeks. Funny thing is that this kind of flycatcher isn't supposed to live in Central Oklahoma. It's supposed to be a lot further south.

Global Warming has come to niKa's back yard!

Break out the sunscreen!

icon_cool.gif

It's CROMETT, dagnabbit.

You're thinking Davis Cromwell, at least that's what I used to call him ...

I believe SirStranger needs a few dos equis, por favor senor, pero yo mando aqui y necesito mi amigas bonitas para noche de amor!!! Just kidding, mah beauteeful sistren in the vierville...