GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

So... let me see if I've got this straight... OurseestorEx is the Mother of Tonto? (as he said) "her fruit"??? And then she wants to keep the Tontmeister "on the side" for herself?

I don't think so! (well unless she claims it, was she claiming it in that post?)

Don't forget fellowship tonight, I'll bring all the junk to make S'mores... who is teaching? who is leading?

Tonto, come early so you can be blessed by vacuuming and string the chairs.

Oh Simon Simon Simon. We couldn't go to hell even if we wanted to. Why? Because we're heaven bound and all hell can't stop us from going. Besides, Ex has been to hell and back.. how many times? Twice. If you'll read carefully, the text says "hell&BACK", emphasis on BACK.

Strange one, I will eagerly vac as long as it is with a Kirby, the official vacuume of the Stalag Way. How's about I bring some string cheese and we can string the chairs then partake of the string as refreshment?

I must now take a vow of silence. I sense I am preventing greatness from being spoken by Zorro and Rev.TT. And mother Ex, I am not of your corpse, but of another. I am humbly...your visiting leaf.

Tonto did the dirty work for free...

Back down memory lane...a bit rusty perhaps....

Does anyone recall the first year in res where about a hundred or so of us (under the leadership of Fast Buck Fury) lined up in the local Sirloin Stockade for the free soft ice cream cones?

I wish I had a video camera back then.....the manager of the place was absolutely in shock as "Way Corps" we were putting on our best witness by trying to out do one another in the building of the tallest and most outrageous cones; with nuts, sprinkles, cherries and even whipped cream. Why these were simply works of art that went unappreciated. Especially by the owner and manager of the establishment of the Stockade.

Remember Craig blowing his top about it at lunch after the manager called him and complained.

Yeah Well! A lot of things kids....

Oh "buy the way" this was pre ICE CREAM BOWL!

you're quite right strangie, i don't think i claimed it, but now i'd like ot claim tonto as my fruit in the name of doris day

stringing chairs with string cheese and then enjoying a snack. i feel pretty convinced that was STRAIGHT revelation

zorro laughing my head off (plunk) other corps get screamed at for things like spouse swapping but our guys ice cream, always ice cream.... whipped cream and a cherry on top of an ice cream cone ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

rev. damiewhyyoudothistome, all my people and one fruit are present and accounted for

a library with no books kinda appropriate it was called wierwille

i might slap lloyd if i heard him now

I will never forget, I don't know who was on the shift with their branch to open the doors for Corps Night and accommadate us in but they told me they were SIT for everyone walking in the door and my first thought was YEAH RIGHT! Who was that man? I still try to pray for everyone. Damn it. It is our duty.

Tom, I found myself dazed and confused on the top floor of that other library one night with a few other 9th Corps "renegades" after having been out "witnessing" in a few bars til the wee hours near daybreak.

I was proud of them. And it was their 1st year in res! Future leaders.... all of them.

The current Lloyd is nice. Leave him alone, you meanies. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

He survived TWI 2 as a Limb coordiantor and posted mightily on this forum after he was booted, he and his lovely 5th Corsp wife. But he seems to have moved on to better things in INDY.

Bottom floor.... all I remember was those butt cans and coffee. We all smoked like a house afire. What the hell did we talk about, not knowing current events? Musta been some strange conversations.

I even smoked on the first LEAD group whilst climbing mountains. Ha! I threw butts on beautiful mountains. Damn me!

HegotHope! It was YOU!!! All I can say is thank you brother... I think those discarded butts got a few of the sistern through their "duo"...

Wasn't it called "Anderson Library" or am I thinking of a different cult? Didn't we have to go to the bottom floor of the bookless library to do Yoga with the changed names so as not to offend the Christ?

MyseestorEx... does the young one like any of the Dallas Stars or hated Cowboys? We have much stuff around here...

He that hath ears to hear, let him see.

The meaning of the downstairs in Wierwille library: The holy place where certain lovecoach drivers were wont to "undershepard" female lambs of the 1st and 3rd year.

At LEAD, my "instructor" quietly axed me if I had a cig for him. But alas, I had left mah cigs at base camp like an obedient MOG-in-Progress. He was saddened. Jesus wept.

On my trio, I made a golf club out of branches (at least 5 twigs) and rocks. The balls were pine cones. I wanna tell you, mah drives wouldn't have won any long-drive competitions, that's for sure.

Like a beagle ...

Tommy boy I used wisdom. I saved all of my gorp or that bag of mixed nuts they gave us on the first day until I did my solo. Sitting in my hooch which got high ratings I endulged myself. I was so hungry when they came and got me. I will never forget when someone called my name after being alone for two days, as I was walking back to camp I felt I had just gotten a lobotomy,thinking to myself I won't cause any trouble. It must have been a spiritual thang. When we got back they gave us a baked potato without any condiments and it was so good but I couldn't help thinking I was getting ripped off cuz I didn't need no stankin diet.