GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Well,after praying so fervently that I prayed the holy spirit into the meeting(oh,but he said he did)I prayed the Lord that he would grant unto thy servant,a holiday...a vacation with pay...I wasn't clear and concerned enough to get the pay part(damn cheap cameras)but it was a good vacation that I walked worthy of...And behold,now I go bound in the spirit back to work,not knowing those things which befall me there..."But none of these things move me"..said one bowel to the other....

Not In Kansas Anymore,

quote:
and vacationing vicariously through you.

Is that 'available'????

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA !!!!!! icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Tom the Strange One,

I'm there! Can I attend your fellowship.. please,please,please!! I'll bring my own 'papers'!

hey i started page 190...there must be some spiritual significance to that!

Thank you for asking,Nika...

I attended the Living Vicariously Weekend in Chicago...What difference does it make how I got there?....The important think is I got to Chicago...Oh-I did see the Cubs get shut out for the second time this season...this time in Milwaukee...The Cubs offense was so boring that by the fifth inning I found myself vicariously packing boxes in Nika's basement....

oh Simon... while I realize there are few things as invigorating as "vicariously packing boxes in niKa's basement" (does she have a basement?)... you need to get on the bandwagon of the fighting Showalters! aka the Texas stRangers!

Ala, after fellowship tonight we'll be having some more of those brownies and showing "Nice Dreams"! It'll be in the Sonlight room. You're welcome to join in!

Yes, I have a basement, with about 85% less junk in it than a couple of months ago.

For a quarter, I'll let you pack boxes in it. It's an entire vacation package. Exercise class is the new "dodging spiderwebs" technospin move. Metaphysical inspiration comes from the "what the heck IS in that crawlspace?" contemplation time. Soothing aural rythyms from the adjacent washing machine and dryer are complimentary. Aerobic points are awarded for bounding up and down the basement stairs, while carrying boxes (be sure that you check for black widows and fiddlebacks before you pick them up).

It's the next best thing to a triathlon, vicariously speaking.

Watersports are conducted in the back yard, where a soaker hose has been strategically placed down the mounded-over trench in which is planted the new sewer line.

It's a bit slippery, mudwise, but extremely invigorating.

Just check in at the front desk; they'll give you a locker, and you can join right in the fun.

icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

Hey there Fellowshipper! Nice to "see you"! Did you ever make it down to Australia? Sorry for bein' here Excathedra, but fellowshipper is an old friend of mine, so I thought I'd drop in and say hi. I hope I am not ruining your evening/day/or night...

But yeah, I hope all is well with you and yourn Fellowshipper! Still workin that dam job? Or, are you now pecking at the keys from somewhere Down Under?

Fellowpacker:

Thanks for asking. We move down the street in 1-1/2 to 2 weeks; I'm going nuts.

I must have more boxes. I need more boxes.

We haven't put this one up for sale yet, beyond just spreading the word among friends; we're fixing it up, first.

We found a sweet farmer who wants the yard cats to live in his barn; he will also feed and water them every day, and pet them when they'll let him. That was a gift from God. I was worried about trying to relocate the feral cats.